2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Talked to Lucy at her job about a walk in the park. I tried going same day I asked at various times, next day at various times. I tried talking to her to initiate it, I've also just gone to the park at various times expecting her to show up. Nothing!

If there is a solution please share. At this point looks like a bug.
Same here

Always says the same thing, want to go for a walk in the park tomorrow

Ashen Shugar

Oct 2, 2017
1604922635947.png
I am stuck after she comes in MC room to talk, right after Lucy and Rosie have the "boyrfiend" talk...so nothing new seems to hapen after :(

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Ok so far .. i get these :

- New Scene with Lucy masturbatin in the toilet
- i put the stolen slip back to Rosie's room
- some overheard conversation about new panty's
- Rosie sits on your bet when you wake up

Did i miss something?

Greets .. Sunset ..
I think that's it.

Now have:
Rosie 21% level 4
Lucy 100% level 3
Mary 5% level 1
Mika 28% level 1

mtmes

Mar 16, 2019
I played up to version 0.27 and started today with 0.29 but I just can't get any further. I added a picture and also a saved game. I also read that you should put the panties back but how ??

Pic01.jpg

mtmes

Mar 16, 2019
From your save: Go to next day and go to toilet in the morning. Rosie then automatic asks if you have seen her panties and then you have to go to her room.
That doesn't work for me. I get up, go to the toilet and back out again, but nothing happens. I go back inside then Lucy masturbates and then Rosei masturbates. I just do not understand

Last edited:

nader90

Jun 8, 2017
Did you guys know that this crazy loco is selling the game on DLsite now? I did not know you could post unfinished shit unless its on CI-en.

product_id/RE306148

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Almost 18 dollars also... He could at least mention that game is still in development (somewhere in description). And some blokes did buy it already.. It's infuriating that development is in such a state as art is really nice..

Reactions: Troy9000

wolfgangmami

Mar 16, 2018
No super ctrl key no enter key to skip without sacrificing the left click button no standart interface sytem no right click save in dialogue persist full screen mode at begining 0/5

Reactions: Revy15a2

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
I did everything up to v2.8, but now I'm not advancing after doing daily events for 5+ days. I'm not triggering the new events for v2.9. Should I just start over?

Reactions: Troy9000
Jan 2, 2019
Some help, I got to the part where they talk about trying on some underwear for a certain sam (MC) but I don't know what he does and there are no more events but I know it is not finished because I have some images from the gallery without to reveal

Koppuccino

Dec 4, 2017
Ok so far .. i get these :

- New Scene with Lucy masturbatin in the toilet
- i put the stolen slip back to Rosie's room
- some overheard conversation about new panty's
- Rosie sits on your bet when you wake up

Did i miss something?

Greets .. Sunset ..
I found we can get books from Mary at Cafe (Need to meet her 2 times). Then, give them to Mika at Library.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes