2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
So the "3 new scenes" for Rosie are her and Mika, her conversation with Lucy and you being mad about "Sam" when she wakes you up? I didn't play the last 3 updates and I reached the end in 5 minutes....

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I mean I had the conversation where Rosie asks where are her panties and I hide them (0.2.7?)
And the conversation between Rosie and Lucy about her new underwear that's all ??
I'm talking about from the update (0.27 or 0.28) i've been stuck in the being sick loop, and just doing the daily grind for the last few in game weeks, but he's still sick, so i can't progress in the game at all. Wondering if something is broken ? or does it take a long time for him to get well ?
I'm kind of at the point where if he doesn't get well soon and can progress, i'll just dump it and not even bother, i'm over it, lol

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
guys pls help me!!!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/mc_room.rpy", line 269, in <module>
File "game/interface.rpy", line 499, in gal_update
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\sources\\etwproviders\\fr-FR\\hapy summer\\HS_0.2.9_pc\\HS-0.2.9-pc\\renpy\\g.sgm'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/mc_room.rpyc", line 269, in script
File "C:\sources\etwproviders\fr-FR\hapy summer\HS_0.2.9_pc\HS-0.2.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\sources\etwproviders\fr-FR\hapy summer\HS_0.2.9_pc\HS-0.2.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\sources\\etwproviders\\fr-FR\\hapy summer\\HS_0.2.9_pc\\HS-0.2.9-pc\\renpy\\g.sgm'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
HS 0.2.9
Wed Nov 04 23:20:42 2020

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Okay, I don't know what I'm missing or did wrong, but I can't get Lucy's park event to go. Rosie is rank 4, I have completely gone through Lucy's rank2 and I am now on rank 3 with her, but even with going back to previous saves and all I would go to the cafe, ask her to go for a walk the next day, even tried not telling her she looked good, but all I could ever do the next day was either ask her to play cards or ask about the room...I have literally went 2 weeks worth of days thinking maybe I'm just not catching it at the right time but it will NOT let me ask her to the park after that. please help.

Reactions: BigSexy77

BPanda

Jun 24, 2017
I'm talking about from the update (0.27 or 0.28) i've been stuck in the being sick loop, and just doing the daily grind for the last few in game weeks, but he's still sick, so i can't progress in the game at all. Wondering if something is broken ? or does it take a long time for him to get well ?
I'm kind of at the point where if he doesn't get well soon and can progress, i'll just dump it and not even bother, i'm over it, lol
Go to Rosies room and click on her panties. She will then ask you if you know where they are after that hide them in her room again.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
tested the game:
as usual, wanna speed reading 1st to grasp the quality of content (images, transitions, mech, menus, text etc). unfortunately, some default keys disabled. so changed my goal. downloading the game just to extract the images.

ty dev(s) for the renders

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
I cant go to the beach when i invite her as it just says i need to go home... but i click go home and it says i need to go to the beach... this is the latest update and i cant go forward with either Lucy nor rose... Lucy im stuck at the end of lvl 1 and Rose i cant go to the beach...

Anyone can help?
same exact problem :(

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
Ok so far .. i get these :

- New Scene with Lucy masturbatin in the toilet
- i put the stolen slip back to Rosie's room
- some overheard conversation about new panty's
- Rosie sits on your bet when you wake up

Did i miss something?

Greets .. Sunset ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonynathan17

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
guys pls help me!!!

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/mc_room.rpyc", line 269, in script
File "C:\sources\etwproviders\fr-FR\hapy summer\HS_0.2.9_pc\HS-0.2.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\sources\etwproviders\fr-FR\hapy summer\HS_0.2.9_pc\HS-0.2.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
HS 0.2.9
Wed Nov 04 23:20:42 2020

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
Talked to Lucy at her job about a walk in the park. I tried going same day I asked at various times, next day at various times. I tried talking to her to initiate it, I've also just gone to the park at various times expecting her to show up. Nothing!

If there is a solution please share. At this point looks like a bug.

Reactions: BigSexy77
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes