2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Poslet

Jun 23, 2018
Almost 3 years! 3 f.cking years!
The author should be given a set of awards: "Fraudster of the year" and "slowest developer in history". Many developers make more content in a month than this one does in 3 years. Disgraceful!
I personally spoke with the developer when he first started this game... I told him not to delay, but he wouldn't listen. He doesn't listen to anyone at all... And that in the end: patrons unsubscribe after each new update. Here is the result!

Reactions: Chicha and Reese286

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Almost 3 years! 3 f.cking years!
The author should be given a set of awards: "Fraudster of the year" and "slowest developer in history". Many developers make more content in a month than this one does in 3 years. Disgraceful!
I personally spoke with the developer when he first started this game... I told him not to delay, but he wouldn't listen. He doesn't listen to anyone at all... And that in the end: patrons unsubscribe after each new update.
Quitting MLS for this joke is the biggest mistake he made. How can people still support him ?? It's crazy and unbelievable. Even AWAM, known for it's slow pace, has greater scenes than this one. People should stop support him and let the dude sink himself.

Reactions: Poslet and Reese286

akaraby

Jul 3, 2018
Hello
I played the game dozens of times from the beginning to this part
But Lucy does not go above stage 3 and does not go to the park in the afternoon
Rosie goes higher but Lucy does not
please help

Poslet

Jun 23, 2018
Quitting MLS for this joke is the biggest mistake he made. How can people still support him ?? It's crazy and unbelievable. Even AWAM, known for it's slow pace, has greater scenes than this one. People should stop support him and let the dude sink himself.
I agree with you completely. Maybe if everyone stops supporting him, he will finally be able to do it normally, and not stall for time.

Reactions: Kakato

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Anyone else get stuck in a loop of the MC being sick ? Been a few weeks (in the game) grinding at this and he's still sick.
Am i missing something ? All stats are constantly high

Kinice

Oct 13, 2019
I can't tell if I just finished the update in less than 5min.. haha.. jk umm was it just 3 cut sceens? lol I ususaly get the update and play and think.. ok am I to the end yet? lol.. this is one of the few games that gives you no clue once you have finished the updated content :p like every other game I play says .. thank you you have finished the update.. and lets you grid if you feel like it.
I mean I had the conversation where Rosie asks where are her panties and I hide them (0.2.7?)
And the conversation between Rosie and Lucy about her new underwear that's all ??

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I can't tell if I just finished the update in less than 5min.. haha.. jk umm was it just 3 cut sceens? lol I ususaly get the update and play and think.. ok am I to the end yet? lol.. this is one of the few games that gives you no clue once you have finished the updated content :p like every other game I play says .. thank you you have finished the update.. and lets you grid if you feel like it.
Its unclear when you progress in the "bathroom simulator ", the developer does not care about the grinding, forget the relationship progression thats confusing.

Reactions: Shadow Step
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes