2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
waiting for scenes of rubbing the turkey on Rosie, until then I won't even download...
this game would have everything to be a good game, the art is very good .. 2 girls living with a guy ... with so many places in the house to give intimate and naughty situations between them what to do is spy in the bathroom, I slept , defecate, watch TV and wash my hands I've seen games progress in 2 updates more than this in all this time
You're right. Way too little going on to warrant even downloading this version based on comments. IMO way too much grinding. I'm off to play other, better games. Hope dev can improve this game. If he does, I'll be back.

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
I'm following the walkthrough, and i got stuck in this part:

"Next you will get event with Rosie and put her panties back in her room"

How i get this event? In what part of the day, and where?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I'm following the walkthrough, and i got stuck in this part:

"Next you will get event with Rosie and put her panties back in her room"

How i get this event? In what part of the day, and where?
Automations happened to me when I was at home, believe in the afternoon, but I'm not quite sure anymore

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
HS 3.0
Early day - mika in library at bookcase
Early morning - mika in library, give $ 2500
A few days later Mika calls
Go to library and talk to Mika
Evening - to Hotel room Mika (little secret about rosie)

Good update, weird dog
Now have Mika 68%, or has someone discovered more?

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
Ok so far .. i get these :

- New Scene with Lucy masturbatin in the toilet
- i put the stolen slip back to Rosie's room
- some overheard conversation about new panty's
- Rosie sits on your bet when you wake up

Did i miss something?

Greets .. Sunset ..

How did you put her stolen panties back and had the conversation about new pantys?? I'm stucked here...

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Thank you so much for the update! Just to know you are thinking about us is such a nice surprise! Take your time and continue making this one of the best games around!

Reactions: BVonkX
May 13, 2018
I understand we've added clipping your nails and shaving to the mandatory activities now?
Is it even more detailed than real life yet?

Zans

Nov 17, 2016
We gotta come up with some sort of tag for games that are still at version 0.3 two years into development lol

Baalura

Oct 27, 2019
Hi all! I'm stuck on а beach event. Rosie came down a stairs. Opens map and i can't do anything. Click on "Beach" tell that "Now it's time to go home". Click on "Home" tell that "Now we need to go to the beach" and that's all! I mean that i can't move anywhere from this map. Just main menu and load. Does anyone faced with such problem?
My version 0.3.0 and progress like: 3.12% with Rosie and 1.100% with Lucy.

Jul 6, 2018
What is this shit over on the patreon page?
For get about the grammar.
It's Tybolt and his chums celebrating as they marvel at their own magnificents.

For what? Introducing at fucking hotel to the game.

I just want to be clear. In his own words (dev) he said it's his destiny to make games with good stories, images and babes. Or some schlock along those lines. Because in most games they're lacking one or the other. So, that's apparently why the progression of the game is slow.

Can anyone sum up the story in two sentences or less?

It's my own fault though. I'm just a dog on a track chasing after a fake rabbit hopping to get a treat.

But the funny thing is you screwed up individuals are just like me. On the same god damn track desperately needing to catch the rabbit.

Reactions: HVSS
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes