2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Happy Summer [v0.3.0] [Caizer Games] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 710.05 MB
Compressed PC Size: 199.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
did they purposely leave out the ability to skip through scenes you've already seen....cause omg this is so annoying. I'm jus smashing space or left click for this entire fckn time

Reactions: shehdingkmci

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
I would say that it is time for the developer to add an event for Lucy to level her up to 4, some more action with Mary would be nice to, and of course a sexy event or two with Rosie. That should be the goal for the next update, and it should be ready before christmas. Right??

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
So I saw someone ask this, but didn't see a response, so I will re ask, how do I help clean?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hi all! I'm stuck on а beach event. Rosie came down a stairs. Opens map and i can't do anything. Click on "Beach" tell that "Now it's time to go home". Click on "Home" tell that "Now we need to go to the beach" and that's all! I mean that i can't move anywhere from this map. Just main menu and load. Does anyone faced with such problem?
My version 0.3.0 and progress like: 3.12% with Rosie and 1.100% with Lucy.
I have a save file for you, load and go to beach, should work I think

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I would say that it is time for the developer to add an event for Lucy to level her up to 4, some more action with Mary would be nice to, and of course a sexy event or two with Rosie. That should be the goal for the next update, and it should be ready before christmas. Right??
Update usually comes every month, 0.3 was already in December so expect next update here in 2021

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
did they purposely leave out the ability to skip through scenes you've already seen....cause omg this is so annoying. I'm jus smashing space or left click for this entire fckn time
yes I think so. The amount of necessary grinding is terrible.

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
Holy. Shit. The. Grinding. There's no skipping ANYTHING, either. This is the most mind-numbing game I've found yet. I don't think I could get through this if the final scene were some kind of magical pure ecstasy. As long as it's like this, it'll always be a blue-baller, because unless you're insane enough to play for 5 hours to get a picture of a butt, your horniness will never beat out your patience. Also, the English sucks. So go "take a dinner."

Just play something more worth your time.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes