2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Nope, still when click on it tries to open the file....no saving.....Never happen before with a save file.
Sounds like your browser has that file extension associated with opening instead of downloading, maybe check your browser settings, either that or try another web browser

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Because no one wants to start jerking off and then have to stop because there is no content to cum to. I know that there is actually a fetish where you are supposed to torture yourself by not cumming but most of us aren't like you my dude and we prefer to cum.
I must be the exception to the rule. I love playing the game for the game. Yes, it is sexy, but I love a great story line and the slow burn. I am not going anywhere, any time soon...

Jememoi

Mar 16, 2018
Last update I was her father and now I'm here uncle? How can I change this?
Also my name has changed suddenly.

Shiken

Jul 6, 2020
I'm at level 2 with Lucy and I can't seem to continue with her story. I go to the cafe and ask her for a walk in the park tomorrow, but the next day when I go to her room I don't have any options available other than Play cards and Ask about the room. Any help with triggering this event ?

Shiken

Jul 6, 2020
You meet her at the park...
I tried that but she is not at the park. I tried going there in every moment of the day. She is at home all day except for the second part of the evening when I can't find her anywhere on the map. Perhaps my game bugged out...

Edit: Nevermind. It was because of the mod. I removed it from the game and then the event triggered automatically.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

• Added 7 new animations.
  • Added 2 events for Rosie.
  • Bug fixes.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
7 new animations? That would be more content in one patch than we got in 2 years! Either he has finally got some help or he is losing subs so he's doing overtime.

Reactions: shehdingkmci

kimikoko

Jun 21, 2017
Well Maybe this time I suspect How to use a Dildo base on last month update. Worst is Its only Buying a Dildo lols. Additional Worst is Asking Daddy to Buy The Dildo cause it will prolong the story

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The character models for the first 2 girls are among my favorite for CGI characters especially if I don't count the more colorful designs for games like HHG, Corrupted Kingdoms and Champion of Realms.

Unfortunately there isn't much other praise I can give this game. Things like food and cleanliness meters are mechanics that only belong in Simulation games or "The Sims", the way to exit the house is ridiculously unintuitive with way more steps tha necessary and it feels like there has been barely any new content since I last played years ago.

Reactions: shehdingkmci
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes