對於像我這樣不想再在這裡等待4天但可以8小時免費下載的人...
[/引用]you are my hero

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I'm stuck at
Rosie L4- 0%
Lucy L1- 100%
Mika L1- 2%

I've had the handjob from Rosie, and got the interview with Mary for Lucy. She says for Lucy to start the next day, but she doesn't show at the cafe. Instead I get a message about once a week that I need to talk to Lucy, but she NEVER shows at the cafe and I never got the level up event at night. When I try to meet Mika at the Library or the Apartments, I get a caption that I need to go home. I can't go the Park, and I get no further Level up icons for either girl. Is the game broken?
Can you upload your save? I will look

Krusch

Apr 15, 2018
Tip for those who's starting new game never talk to Mika about her becoming friends again with Rosie. You need to finish the getting sick part before talking to her again (We need the panties my homies). Otherwise you'll be stuck in a loop. To get sick you need to finish Rosie and Lucy part (mine is Rosie lvl4 and Lucy lvl3)

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Here it is boys(only pc)... I suffered 5 hours for your joy, the slowest download speed in human history!
lets hope u scanned it, and tested in VM, cause svs is filled with coiners.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I got ask this go any where yet. I mean I like it, but its a grind for like no pay off, I get some devs want to make us wait like 3 years to actually get to 3rd base or home plate, but I can only be cock teased for so many months by them lol

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Happy Summer [v0.3.1] Caizer Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 800 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 214 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 197 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Good update, great animations!

-Early day go to room Rosie en talk to her
-next day morning leave bedroom, Rosie is waiting for you in the hall

Now i have Rosie level 4 51%

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes