2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
everyone in here is 12 yo or what's up? if you don't like it don't play it, it's that fucking simple... there are 10000 games in this forum, go play something else and stop crying... you are not even paying for the game and still crying, holly shit fucktards
So? Do we need to pay for(read; earlier access to, as that's how it usually is, with very few exceptions) the "game" to have a perfectly valid criticism or comment to make? And I do not give a shit about there being "10000 games" here, as out of those "10000 games" maybe a 10th of 'em have the required tags, and again, less then 100th of them are passable as somewhat ok games, even less of them pass the "good" qualifier.
Edit; Oh BTW! Forgot to ask the quite pertinent rhetorical question, how the fuck should we know if we like it or not w/o going into it?

Last edited:

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
everyone in here is 12 yo or what's up? if you don't like it don't play it, it's that fucking simple... there are 10000 games in this forum, go play something else and stop crying... you are not even paying for the game and still crying, holly shit fucktards
There are a lot of people on here, like me, who use this site to find games worthy of supporting. We play the games here and warn others if they are bad or if the Dev is milking Patreons and can't be trusted. It may seem like they are being "fucktards" to you but people complaining on here provide a valuable service to people who want to support decent Devs and not get fucked over.
I've said it before but it also serves as a place for free advertisement for games. I would have never come across 99% of these games if it weren't for F95zone.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
There are a lot of people on here, like me, who use this site to find games worthy of supporting. We play the games here and warn others if they are bad or if the Dev is milking Patreons and can't be trusted. It may seem like they are being "fucktards" to you but people complaining on here provide a valuable service to people who want to support decent Devs and not get fucked over.
I've said it before but it also serves as a place for free advertisement for games. I would have never come across 99% of these games if it weren't for F95zone.
I didn't know these kinds of games even existed until I found this site.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
yeah...! yet it seems your the only one getting all pissed off and making angry posts on an internet forum! you gotta know by now the internet gonna do its thing..., unless..., wait... just how old are you!?
all that aside, you cant deny that this dev strung us along waiting to see something happen between the MC and Sara in his previous game and now the same junk is happening in this game (meaningless new content being added when zero progress is made with the main story so as to drum up more cash from the audience) dont get me wrong, the artwork is nice and i like Rosie, i do, but im not gonna simp for a game that give ya blue balls!

ive noticed a lot of people quoting you to give their opinion on your comment and i apologize for adding to the heat your gettin, but i felt the need to point out the flaw in your logic. if you are a paying player or even a fellow pirate sailing the seven seas with the rest of us and you enjoy this game, well more power to ya. your the devs target audience. personally my time is too precious to waste it on a game that induces blue balls in the players! as you said, there are lots of other games out there that i could be using the time i would otherwise be investing in this game to not even see a payout in the end.

i respect your opinion and hope you enjoy the game. as for me, i think ill just keep this on my watch list and hopefully the dev will decide to quit with the cocktease and eventually give his players and fans what they actually want instead of adding meaningless updates that just keep his patrons on the hook so he can pull in that paycheck while stringin everyone along! but thats just the opinion of this one guy on the net! take it or leave it!

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
you hurt my feelings:oops: I'm 12 and a half (joking)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoggyspud

moi69

May 9, 2018
True bro, calling people 12 year olds for posting their OPINIONS on a game is the mature thing to do. :KEK::KEK::KEK:

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
excuse me , we are professional bugtester's and glitch finder's here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Scaron

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We are in year 2021 and MC is still virgin LOL. Dude add penetration sex scene! What are you waiting for LOL

ommijo

Sep 8, 2017
I love the girls in this game and i somewhat like slow burn games. But there is a limit to slow burn, this game plays more like a blue balling torture. Too bad...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes