2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Well it's coming on two years for this Story/game.. almost time for them to abandon it, like they did with with the last one.

mtmes

Mar 16, 2019
I need a save right before I bring Rosie's panties back as I've been playing for hours now and just don't get the option to do this. I hope you can help me.

I used W10

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
It's funny how people in here are still bitching and complaining about this game not having enough sexual content yet and yes I'm going to get a lot of "Facepalms" for this comment, but hey It's the truth.

Good update. (y)
well, it's funny how there are still dumbass to defend the game too. I mean, I loved plenty of bad games but I wouldn't defend them. I know they are bad. I just enjoyed them.

Reactions: satan1972

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
The game is very pretty but I have lost site of the story due to the intense grind. Building a game can be like this with sparse content, however a couple years later and a very polished UI and graphics I feel like the fact that I have lost sight of the meaning of the game is a big thumbs down. Perhaps it feels so boring because it is very polished like the game is ready to be finished and yet I don't know what I am playing it for. The dev needs to hire a creative writer to introduce some kind of plot or action or sex or something. The fundamentals are down and they are awesome I would just love to see what kind of plot/sex can come of this now.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Starting from the beginning, I had no issues progressing. I used the walkthrough as soon as I stopped naturally progressing with Rosie. Great guide. Recommended.

Reactions: BVonkX

welper

Apr 23, 2017
I cannot get the Walk in the park with Lucy to trigger, I go to the coffee shop to speak to her wait till next day and nothing. Have tried going to the park at every possible time as well as visiting her room. Is this a known bug or is something missing?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes