2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
Why are you talking here ? You don't do the last update. And you give a bad answer to someone. Yes there is sexual content. Not much, but the actual content deserve to be played.

I m not sure if i understand, because the previous message was deleted. But i have a question :

Are you patron of this game ?
If yes, you canbe mad if you think thesex content take too much time. Si stop to be patron that's the best thing to do.

If not... just shut your mouth and go play to another game.

Im very sad for the dev (sincerly)
When no good content : people are crying here and when he release a very good update with a very good content (this is a very sexy scene guys, seriously) the people are still crying (and lot's of them didn't even play at the last update... but they're are still crying...)

If you think the dev is too slow, please just go on another game and come back in 2 years, or when the game is abandonned for tell to us : OMG i knew it !!!

But please stop crying because it's too slow for you and you very want/need to fap on a sex scene. We already know it, it's a slow devolppement, and we don't care if you need to fap.
dude. that line of reasoning is literally WHY patreon game's scam are so common.
I've hardly ever seen a game with so little updates and so little content for THAT MUCH of grind and THAT MUCH pain in the ass mechanics.
Take into account that he abandonned one game already. that's a bad sign.
And i've been one of his patreon when he started. so, I have every right to complain.

THE WORST thing about that dev is that when i quit his patreon and told him every grief I had ('cause, when someone stop supporting you, maybe, just maybe, you want to know why to maybe improve things?)... well, he literally deleted my comment and sent me an pm to bitch about me "saying bad things about his game in public" and that I should have sent him a pm instead. that's not how things work when you run a plateform for people to finance your game. he literally don't give a fuck about people supporting him.

dick007

Jun 24, 2018
Here is my save, Rosie Level 4, Lucy Level 3. All the Rosie and Lucy events except one (I think from the gallery mod where I have all the images except one event opened).
Try to rename it, 1-1-LT.save before put into your Saves folder.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: zxcwqer and BVonkX
Oct 30, 2017
Here is my save, Rosie Level 4, Lucy Level 3. All the Rosie and Lucy events except one (I think).
Enjoy!
Don't know if it is just me but when I click your save it just takes me to a page full of a bunch of weird characters like trying to read the wrong file with notepad.

Shinita

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
It happened to me as well. I fixed it by downloading the file via Internet Explorer
Whenever you get this problem on a site it basically means the server is mis-configured for that file extension (tells the browser it's text instead of binary)

The simplest solution is to right-click the link and choose "Save Link As..."

Reactions: theraingaid1976

Shiken

Jul 6, 2020
I cannot get the Walk in the park with Lucy to trigger, I go to the coffee shop to speak to her wait till next day and nothing. Have tried going to the park at every possible time as well as visiting her room. Is this a known bug or is something missing?
I had the same issue. You need to remove the mod because it is for version 2.7. After I used my save on a clean game, the event triggered the next day.

Mar 23, 2019
Does someone know when the sick stat will go ? It feels like I m stick in it no matter how much I go to sleep I m always sick its the 2nd time this happens to me after I started a New game

kairnak

Jan 11, 2019
Does someone know when the sick stat will go ? It feels like I m stick in it no matter how much I go to sleep I m always sick its the 2nd time this happens to me after I started a New game

Wait untill afternoon and grab Rosie's panties.
After this event talk to lucy when she's cooking

hope that help you...

Reactions: BVonkX
Mar 23, 2019
kinda stuck at being sick -_-,maybe my save isnt compatible anymore and it bugged?
[/Q
kinda stuck at being sick -_-,maybe my save isnt compatible anymore and it bugged?
Had the Same Problem I Gott Help from member kairnak he told me to grab rosies pantys and after that event go to lucy when she s cooking it worked for me hope it works for you too....

Reactions: kairnak

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I can see how this VN received a less than stellar rating. The dev did their best to sabotage rollback, disabled autosave and set up an essentially blank keymap dictionary to remove rollback and other useful controls (like esc to get out of console if you override that being turned off). It also appears they didn't want you to load saves mid-game to prevent save scumming.

I've hacked up and attached a decompiled script.rpy from their rpa files to restore controls the reader wants to use to avoid grinding. Also I reduced and got rid of the enforcing of the pauses in the splash screens up front to make that whole process less annoying. I'm still probably just going to not bother playing what looks like a sandbox hell.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes