2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im amazed this game works. 381 patrons!
so people seems to enjoy it. what is it exactly that you like about this game?
when I play it I found it tiresome, the sandbox is not helping, the renders looks weird, the barbie look is not hot.
the story is boring. sure, we are different and we like different things, as 381 seems to think differently. meaning, people like it and want to support it. so again, what is good about this game and why do you support it?

Oct 31, 2017
Im amazed this game works. 381 patrons!
so people seems to enjoy it. what is it exactly that you like about this game?
when I play it I found it tiresome, the sandbox is not helping, the renders looks weird, the barbie look is not hot.
the story is boring. sure, we are different and we like different things, as 381 seems to think differently. meaning, people like it and want to support it. so again, what is good about this game and why do you support it?
I just have plenty of money and bc of incest ofc

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anyone know how i can get the event started for leveling up lucy to lvl 3 , it says to come to her in the first part of the day and talk about swimsuit, but it keeps saying ive already talked to her. before that it says to just go to sleep but nothing is happening is there something im missing?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Good to see that an update came so soon after the developer had covid-19.

Nice Mika update
Go to Hotel Mika, go walk to park, kiss
Go to library and have a chat whit Mika

And believe it or not there is talk about walking dogs in this update but unfortunately Mika's mother is already doing that.

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
anyone know how i can get the event started for leveling up lucy to lvl 3 , it says to come to her in the first part of the day and talk about swimsuit, but it keeps saying ive already talked to her. before that it says to just go to sleep but nothing is happening is there something im missing?
Can you upload a save? i will look

Last edited:

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Good to see that an update came so soon after the developer had covid-19.

Nice Mika update
Go to Hotel Mika, go walk to park, kiss
Go to library and have a chat whit Mika
Yep - this pretty much sums up the entire update.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I like the artwork but not the lack of advancement and for last couple months have been d/l'ing then unren/honeyviewing it but hearing the only thing in this update is a walk in the park not even going to do that this time around...

and thats a shame because I liked his previous work My Lovely Sara

Reactions: BVonkX

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Omg Year or More Passed Stil No Vagial etc Tags yet .....:FacePalm:
Still Congratz to Dev Keeping This Game NR1 at Blue balling:whistle: (y)

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes