2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
First buy the mat in your office, then you can go to Mika.

May in the park in the evening
Rosie batroom in the morning showering fingerjob and handjob together
Office, buy yoga mat $250
Mika, go to her apartment in the evening, just got out of the shower
How to buy a yoga mat ? All we can do is work or play game on the computer

Reactions: Otyi

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
these "events" are fine but i think what people are looking for is to see some down and dirty full penetration sex! i followed "My Lovely Daughter/Sara" and the same thing was happening there. i onderstand you may want to build up the relationship between the two characters before they cross the line into having sex but at this point a blowjob here and some fingering there is only serving the purpose of giving your audience bluebells in hopes to keep them invested in waiting for that one time they might get lucky enough to see some actual penetration.

tbh ive skipped the last 4 or 5 updates because (while the game is nicely rendered) there are too many other games/ devs out there willing to actually give their audience the sex scenes they want to see. so idk if there have been any cases where the MC has actually given any of the other girls in the game dick but just hasnt with Rosie yet or if the MC is suffering from lack of pussy as much as the player is!

now im not experienced in what it takes to to create a VN but i am a writer and have a minor in english literature. from my point of view, if the dev was to let Rosie and the MC cross that line to become lovers there would be so much story you could add after that! "does the MC love Rosie like a woman or is their love something else?", "Rosie brings up the topic of having kids someday... is this something the MC would want?" and those are just a few examples of story ideas the dev could go with. thats not to even touch on the various amount of sex scenes the dev could add while the MC helps Rosie to explore her sexuality! the options are endless and since the dev already has a supporter base i dont see how it would be a technical obstacle to add things like this!

this is just my opinion on the situation however and im just one random dude on the internet, so take it or leave it! im just sayin that if the dev chose to finnaly give the audiance what they were looking for it would open his game up to be able to go in so many different directions! otherwise im afraid that this game may end up abandoned just like My Lovely Sara (which was also a nice game btw... its unfortunate it got abandoned just as things were about to get good)! so anyway sorry about the wall of text here guys but i had to get that off my chest and hope to see some development in the sexual relations of Rosie and the MC in this one. will continue to watch this game but i think this one is gonna be another update that i skip!

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock May because I can't find her or is it bugged?
You will meet May in the story of Mika, when you get there in the hospital you will meet May. To find her afterwards you have to ask Rosie and Lucie at home for may. Then you should be able to go to May's house right at the bottom of the map.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i think it's a vacation update.
No animations, just some renders (but good renders).

Reactions: BVonkX

spammermail76

Sep 20, 2019
My game seems to be stuck, I need to take Lucy out to the park, but every time I go to her room, I can only play cards with her. If I go to the park without her, nothing renders out there. So I can't move forward. Lucy 2 100% with an up arrow and I can't do anything.

Any ideas?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
My game seems to be stuck, I need to take Lucy out to the park, but every time I go to her room, I can only play cards with her. If I go to the park without her, nothing renders out there. So I can't move forward. Lucy 2 100% with an up arrow and I can't do anything.

Any ideas?
If I remember correctly, it should start on its own when you stay at home. If you manage to upload a save file, I'll take a look.

Did you use a mod?

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
when you get sick you are only at home and you can´t go away or progress with girls what you need to do? i did tried to get more sick for go to hospital but don't function and i can´t get better. What i need to do?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Haven't played this, but that second comment on this thread is impressive:
How many updates until dong can be inserted??? -march 3, 2019 by Stickymicky

2 years, 5 months and 5 days later with 24 updates and the question yet remains!

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
You would have to bet on there being sex in this game eventually, A bet on there being actual story in the game has far lower odds. It's FRIKKEN BORING.
At this point, I don't think the creator actually knows how to made actual sex renders and is actively avoiding them and is more trying to see how long they can milk things until people finally leave.

Reactions: Reese286

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
i hope there is finally some content besides a view naked scenes, i haven't downloaded this game since it first released in like 2019 can anyone confirm if there is any more like down and dirty content yet?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
i hope there is finally some content besides a view naked scenes, i haven't downloaded this game since it first released in like 2019 can anyone confirm if there is any more like down and dirty content yet?
Rosie (daughter) masturbation, Handjob and blow/lick job, finger pussy
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick
Mika kissing

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes