2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
i hope there is finally some content besides a view naked scenes, i haven't downloaded this game since it first released in like 2019 can anyone confirm if there is any more like down and dirty content yet?
Nah, no new content really, just more of the same BS. Same shit, different day.

This game is a pointless, cuck-loving grind-fest to nowhere. The comments calling the Dev out and the excuses from the white-knights defending his milking ass are hilarious though :)

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
Nah, no new content really, just more of the same BS. Same shit, different day.

This game is a pointless, cuck-loving grind-fest to nowhere. The comments calling the Dev out and the excuses from the white-knights defending his milking ass are hilarious though :)
yeah kinda disappointing seeing how there is a lack of content seeing as how it is taken 3 years and there isn't a single penetration scene. i think at this point there should be a tag for no sexual content

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
yeah kinda disappointing seeing how there is a lack of content seeing as how it is taken 3 years and there isn't a single penetration scene. i think at this point there should be a tag for no sexual content
Lol, Truth. Not to mention all the stuff the ever present BVonk listed is for the whole game, not this update. Three years and that's all he's done? ... it's lame af.

Still say this game should have a 'No Sexual Content' tag; random petting is not sex.

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
Lol, Truth. Not to mention all the stuff the ever present BVonk listed is for the whole game, not this update. Three years and that's all he's done? ... it's lame af.

Still say this game should have a 'No Sexual Content' tag; random petting is not sex.
yeah i kept coming back hopin there would be some nice content and checking once a while since the animation looked pretty good but i don't think i can really keep waiting for this game seeing as how some games in their v.0.1s have more "content". I mean good luck to the creator he definitely knows how to finesse an audience like they say "chase a bag"

DNS01W

Mar 19, 2020
Well at least one can voice ones critique about it not like some other games where if you dare to write a review highlighting all the problems with it (the horrific writing, the loosy grammar, the pitiful sexual content after 3 years, the world that is illogical, inconsistent and downright stupid) only gets your review removed and being blocked from entering a new one*smh*

Concerning this game : I haven't bothered with it since the spring of last year. Like so many others I do like the concept, the visuals and the overall presentation of the game but it was a click/grind fest that wasn't going anywhere fast and seeing the remarks of those that did keep giving at a try, it still is.

Too many a times one gets to hear about slow burn which all to often translates to a massive grind fest that just doesn't have a pay off. Some developers seem to think that they are 'artists' creating art instead of realising that they make games that are meant to titillate. It's either that or it's just the fact that they want to milk their fanboys for every cent that they can.

This game launched on here back in the spring of 2018. Now more then 3 years and two dozen updates later the most you can come across in sexual interactions between characters is a hand/blow job. Nonetheless, there's still people defending the creator. What can I say, some people just want to drink the Kool-aid no matter the amount of turds floating in it.

kimjongun92

Mar 18, 2018
Yo, it's been a couple years since I gave this stupid bastard over $100. Anything worth downloading yet? I paid more than a AAA game, so as far as I'm concerned I pre-ordered the fuckin' DLC season pass with the base game.

Edit: I guess the fact that I paid the person... makes me the stupid bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
hey anyone can ask me? I didn't play the game since 2 years or something like that. when you get sick what you need to do?

lineage0

Apr 7, 2020
welp I'm stuck. I've tried everythinig. Does anyone have an updated walkthrough? The current one is for version 3.0.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes