V 0.4.1

Mac
PC
Android

• Added 1 dialog for Rosie.
  • Added 1 event for Lucy.
  • Added 2 animations.
  • Rosie dialog fix.
  • Fixed bug when you can stuck on the map.
  • Other bug fixes.
wow 2 whole animations, the dev must've broken a sweat on this update! This update must've added at least 5—no—10 minutes of content!

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
I never gave him any money so I'm not one but the only idiot here is you, to say that a person is stupid when you make stupid thoughts is a shame.

Fortunately, I don't give anything to this kind of developer, waiting and receiving this kind of update would hurt me.

I'm just complaining that he's paid to rock those kind of updates as skinny as your brain.

Thank you anyway for your exchange
Wasn't even talking about you but it sounds like you did pay will all the that crap you typed

Spikeyboi

Apr 7, 2021
Some hints would be nice. I know there's an event for Mika, but it looks like she's closed the library and buggered off.

Reactions: BVonkX

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
Man, I remeber shecking this game out a long time ago and it had 4.5 stars. Now it is like 2.5. Better add some spice to this story Dev.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
was there not a gallery mod for this before? or mod dev gave up after no sex content?

blade827

Apr 21, 2021
I can't get this game to start ...The game attempts to load but crashes. Is theres something else I need to download like flash or something like that in order to get this game to play?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes