2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In my book consistent small updates are ok as long as you have a few large updates in the mix, unfortunately this game is 3 years old already, it's kind of ridiculous at this point.
And yet. The dev release "FREE PUBLIC" releases a while after the Patreons get it. Kinda defeat the whole "he milking" it argument. Having a creator that release consistent updates (small or not), over several years is rare enough. There been "rising stars" that crashed and burned and abandoned their games meanwhile. Problem with majority of all these games is it's work in progress. If you just wait until it's completed and do play through then, you will have a much better experience than keep play it piece meal one frame at a time. The drawback is they all take forever to complete...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And yet. The dev release "FREE PUBLIC" releases a while after the Patreons get it. Kinda defeat the whole "he milking" it argument. Having a creator that release consistent updates (small or not), over several years is rare enough. There been "rising stars" that crashed and burned and abandoned their games meanwhile. Problem with majority of all these games is it's work in progress. If you just wait until it's completed and do play through then, you will have a much better experience than keep play it piece meal one frame at a time. The drawback is they all take forever to complete...
Waiting for completed games on F95 = playing NOTHING except Japanese rape RPGs.

Enough said.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Lorudo2

Jul 5, 2021
Try the HS-32.exe

or

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Good luck!
I just get the splash screen about the game starting, then nothing, not even an error

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
saveeditonline.com is useless ever since they updated it because you are unable to change anything now unless you can open the file in raw data
saveeditonline.com still works for me. But apparently only the autosave files in Happy Summer display the variable "money" now, allowing you to change it.

Reactions: ontach

Seb8128

Mar 5, 2018
saveeditonline.com still works for me. But apparently only the autosave files in Happy Summer display the variable "money" now, allowing you to change it.
There is a Renpy save file editor on f95Zone that works. But I'm too lazy to read the rules about linking stuff, so I don't know if it's okay to post links. But it's very easy to find, just google "Renpy save file editor". If it is okay to post links, I'm sure someone else can do that :)

Reactions: Dolphin3000

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
This developer is cutting his game into too thin slices.
It is worth waiting for the end of his slicing and then already buy his "delicacy" in a whole piece.
It's a shame to waste internet traffic on such a large number of downloads of a game that almost doesn't change over time.
Everyone can choose to just skip some updates. I do that with several games.

Reactions: dingdong84

trety

Aug 26, 2017
The game is super slow, thats for sure.
I just hope dev will stop adding more characters and will continue 'house mates' plot further...
He needs to be careful tho, with that long term teasing updates the game might gets boring once he would add some actual scenes to it.
Same happened for DMD [at least for me], once game got sex with main girl, it became just meh.

His renders are really nice, but waiting for updates just kills me, so... I made an attempt of recreating Rosie in VaM.
Kinda happy with results. And i can 'have her' in whatever situation i want ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes