2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Hello guys! been trying to play without guides or stuff, kinda stuck right now... Rosie its at lvl 3 and Lucy at lvl 1 with 100% but cant find the event to get her to lvl 2. Took her to the interview havent visited her at work as every time i try to click any location other than home it says i should go home :(

PD: LOL I try to go to the beach with Rosie and now i cant either, go to the beach nor go to home. stuck in the map.

Last edited:

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
BVonkX
Dude, hello, ive been looking how to get around the beach stucking bug, and you seem to know how to do it... Can you help me? Cant find an answer :(

Nevermind, found a save that yourself posted years ago... Still would be nice to know how to dodge those nasty bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
BVonkX

Dude, hello, ive been looking how to get around the beach stucking bug, and you seem to know how to do it... Can you help me? Cant find an answer :(

Nevermind, found a save that yourself posted years ago... Still would be nice to know how to dodge those nasty bugs.
I've never encountered a bug myself that prevented me from continuing, but I did see saves from others where it was in, it was also sometimes due to mods.

It is something that is being worked on, in 0.4.1 a bug should have been fixed (Changelog 0.4.1 Fixed bug when you can stuck on the map).

Maybe that's just a different bug than the one you've had. Glad you found a solution. :)

Deleted member 3189450

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2020
The game is super slow, thats for sure.
I just hope dev will stop adding more characters and will continue 'house mates' plot further...
He needs to be careful tho, with that long term teasing updates the game might gets boring once he would add some actual scenes to it.
Same happened for DMD [at least for me], once game got sex with main girl, it became just meh.

His renders are really nice, but waiting for updates just kills me, so... I made an attempt of recreating Rosie in VaM.
Kinda happy with results. And i can 'have her' in whatever situation i want ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you share? you did it very well!) otherwise I tried as much as I didn’t succeed (

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
And yet. The dev release "FREE PUBLIC" releases a while after the Patreons get it. Kinda defeat the whole "he milking" it argument. Having a creator that release consistent updates (small or not), over several years is rare enough. There been "rising stars" that crashed and burned and abandoned their games meanwhile. Problem with majority of all these games is it's work in progress. If you just wait until it's completed and do play through then, you will have a much better experience than keep play it piece meal one frame at a time. The drawback is they all take forever to complete...
Wait what? I'm talking about milking his Patreons. How does him allowing free releases of his game change that? Reading your comment it makes no sense, this specific game is rather short for being 3 years old and the amount of updates it got, if that's not the definition of stretching and milking your game I don't know what is, as for games being abandoned well are you a psychic when it comes to this game? I mean how do you know this developer won't just abandon this game and state he's doing a "revamp" version starting from scratch or abandoning it altogether because of "health" issues or some sort of other excuse. Didn't he after 2 years abandon "My Lovely Sara"?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Wait what? I'm talking about milking his Patreons. How does him allowing free releases of his game change that? Reading your comment it makes no sense, this specific game is rather short for being 3 years old and the amount of updates it got, if that's not the definition of stretching and milking your game I don't know what is, as for games being abandoned well are you a psychic when it comes to this game? I mean how do you know this developer won't just abandon this game and state he's doing a "revamp" version starting from scratch or abandoning it altogether because of "health" issues or some sort of other excuse. Didn't he after 2 years abandon "My Lovely Sara"?
You wont know if this creator will abandon his game, any more than any other creator on this site will with theirs. What he got going for him is releasing consistent updates for 3 years, meanwhile other creators burned out and abandoned their projects during the same spawn of time. Also, we got no idea how much time this creator got available to work on his game. Most creators of these kind of games have full time jobs and what not beside of their hobby. Very few can make an actual living out of it.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Too bad this is a very repetitive sandbox grinder. I hate those. Which is sad, bc the art in this game looks good. And I'm always a fan of daddies mounting their daughters.

Dev, if you ever release a non-grinder linear VN version of this game, I would likely PAY for that. Sandbox/Grinders that specifically result in some scenes being repeated until your brain pukes, make me homicidal. So, sadly, pass...
When you start a new game you can choose Free mode, then it is not necessary to eat, piss, work, shower etc. If that is not enough there are also mods.

Also like basic VN games where you just have to click, but glad there are still some games like this that try something different. Although it is certainly not perfect.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
Probaply the end, I hope not....from the Dev:

Hello. Yes, I know it was quite recently and yes - I need it again guys. Im very sorry to peoples who see this small updates and my skips of monthly updates, it makes me unpleasant.

And I want you to undesrtand that I dont want to work less and make that skips constantly, it's only because every time Im trying to save what's important to me in real life.

I don't want to say everything but you need to know why this happend - because of big problems with my ex girlfriend. Now Im alone and I need to figure out my life and try to do steps to normal.

I want to work with this game and I dont give up, I just need to take a break for 1 or 2 month's because I cant work and do anything else (yeah i am very emotional).

Sorry about that guys. Realy hope this state will soon pass.
Hello. Yes, I know it was quite recently and yes - I need it again guys. Im very sorry to peoples who see this small updates and my skips of monthly updates, it makes me unpleasant.

And I want you to undesrtand that I dont want to work less and make that skips constantly, it's only because every time Im trying to save what's important to me in real life.

I don't want to say everything but you need to know why this happend - because of big problems with my ex girlfriend. Now Im alone and I need to figure out my life and try to do steps to normal.

I want to work with this game and I dont give up, I just need to take a break for 1 or 2 month's because I cant work and do anything else (yeah i am very emotional).

Looks99

Jul 11, 2021

Do not give up. What you are doing is really great. Good luck!

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Aah, well that is good news. I'll have a look, then. Thank you!
On page 1 there is a link to a mod from yoyomistro but it has not been updated for the latest version of HS and is probably causing problems with HS 0.4.1.

There is also another mod and according to the maker it works with newer versions. Haven't tried it myself because I don't think a mod is necessary but I think that's the best if you want to try one.

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-4-1-caizer-games.26587/page-230#post-6910660

BVonkX

May 6, 2017

No problem, it just takes a little longer. And so the group that comes to whine with every update has time to come up with something new because that was way too boring lately. :ROFLMAO:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Ok, Caizer is on a break for personal reasons. I guess if he pauses his Patreon, we will know whether this is for real or just another way to delay content for money.

With such an anemic changelog, i am unsure where the trigger events are for the limited events.

v0.4.1
Added 1 dialogue for Rosie.
Added 1 event for Lucy.
Added 2 animations.
Rosie dialogue fix.
Fixed bug when you can stuck on the map.
Other bug fixes.

Offering to watch a late night movie with Rosie, led to a sneaky bj by Lucy. So I think that pretty much covers it - unless I missed something.

so, as it stands,
ROSIE - LEVEL 4 - 90 % broken promise for movie and...nada
LUCY - LEVEL 4 - 15 % stealthy bj
MIKA - LEVEL 2 - 100 % [and vanished] fooling around a bit
MARY - LEVEL 1 - 10 % getting her to offer May a job
MAY - LEVEL 1 - 29 % [and vanished] offered a job

The hesitation at which the dev has advanced this game makes this one of my favorite benchmarks when reviewing games as to 'what not to do when making a game'. Beautiful art, but everything else is bollocks.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Ok, Caizer is on a break for personal reasons. I guess if he pauses his Patreon, we will know whether this is for real or just another way to delay content for money.

With such an anemic changelog, i am unsure where the trigger events are for the limited events.

v0.4.1
Added 1 dialogue for Rosie.
Added 1 event for Lucy.
Added 2 animations.
Rosie dialogue fix.
Fixed bug when you can stuck on the map.
Other bug fixes.

Offering to watch a late night movie with Rosie, led to a sneaky bj by Lucy. So I think that pretty much covers it - unless I missed something.

so, as it stands,
ROSIE - LEVEL 4 - 90 % broken promise for movie and...nada
LUCY - LEVEL 4 - 15 % stealthy bj
MIKA - LEVEL 2 - 100 % [and vanished] fooling around a bit
MARY - LEVEL 1 - 10 % getting her to offer May a job
MAY - LEVEL 1 - 29 % [and vanished] offered a job

The hesitation at which the dev has advanced this game makes this one of my favorite benchmarks when reviewing games as to 'what not to do when making a game'. Beautiful art, but everything else is bollocks.
When Lucy is at work ask Rosie in her room if she wants to watch a movie later
Stay home and scene starts by itself in the evening, BJ from Lucy, almost caught by Rosie.

So you have indeed done everything, you can always check by going to the girls menu and if there is a "!" is with one of them then you haven't seen something yet.

Reactions: Jack0h

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
When Lucy is at work ask Rosie in her room if she wants to watch a movie later
Stay home and scene starts by itself in the evening, BJ from Lucy, almost caught by Rosie.

So you have indeed done everything, you can always check by going to the girls menu and if there is a "!" is with one of them then you haven't seen something yet.
The scene won't trigger for me (max levels with both) and as if wants watch everyday for over 10 days and nothing happens ? Am I missing something?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes