2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
The scene won't trigger for me (max levels with both) and as if wants watch everyday for over 10 days and nothing happens ? Am I missing something?
I'll take a look if you can upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
When Lucy is at work ask Rosie in her room if she wants to watch a movie later
Stay home and scene starts by itself in the evening, BJ from Lucy, almost caught by Rosie.

So you have indeed done everything, you can always check by going to the girls menu and if there is a "!" is with one of them then you haven't seen something yet.
Apart from the flashing 'up' arrow on Mika's profile, no other marks like that.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
...and yet, still feel the need to post here. For a game you no longer play. If you pull the third leg, it gives you soft-serve ice cream, honey. lol
A lot of people post opinions of all sorts here ,its a forum (kinda the whole idea), whats your point?

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
The game is something else , really like the different style , the surviving" grind is kinda meh .. but overall I like it . Gonna wait for a sex scene to unveil .. 15 years from now .

Reactions: BVonkX

MarinerMay

Jun 20, 2018
I've been playing for several hours out of sheer stubbornness and just got the scene with the handjob. Problem is the MC got sick and now I'm stuck in illness purgatory where I can't do anything with the girls and I just wander around the house aimlessly. Like, if I wanted to experience a quarantine situation, I'd look out my window. Anyway, after skimming at all the other comments on the thread, I am going to bow out gracefully at this point as there seems to be ever diminishing returns.

I'll echo what everyone else is saying, tho--gorgeous art; what a shame.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I've been playing for several hours out of sheer stubbornness and just got the scene with the handjob. Problem is the MC got sick and now I'm stuck in illness purgatory where I can't do anything with the girls and I just wander around the house aimlessly. Like, if I wanted to experience a quarantine situation, I'd look out my window. Anyway, after skimming at all the other comments on the thread, I am going to bow out gracefully at this point as there seems to be ever diminishing returns.

I'll echo what everyone else is saying, tho--gorgeous art; what a shame.
It is indeed sometimes not clear what to do.

You can try the walkthrough on page 1 to progress. There is also a Mod that gives hinds to progress.

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-4-1-caizer-games.26587/page-230#post-6910660

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
i've been playing a couple of more days, and Lucy is still at level 4 0%, don't know what i'm missing to get her to 15%, here's my save if someone can help me.

Achenar

Jan 22, 2022
Hey,
Im stuck at Rosie lvl 4 at 0 percent, cant do anything to increase love level, same thing with Lucy

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
i've been playing a couple of more days, and Lucy is still at level 4 0%, don't know what i'm missing to get her to 15%, here's my save if someone can help me.
I checked and immediately got an error message. I could click away that message but then saw that Lucy was only level 1 0%. Did you use a mod or is it the last save?

Maybe the unofficial walkthrough HS 0.3.0 – 0.4.1 can help you further on page 1. Or maybe you've already seen everything, the % in girls may be different for some. If in the overview of the girls there is another "!" is with one of them, then you haven't seen something yet.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hey,
Im stuck at Rosie lvl 4 at 0 percent, cant do anything to increase love level, same thing with Lucy
Maybe the unofficial walkthrough HS 0.3.0 – 0.4.1 can help you further on page 1. Or maybe you've already seen everything, the % in girls may be different for some. If in the overview of the girls there is another "!" is with one of them, then you haven't seen something yet.

If there is still a "!" is with one of the girls then I can take a look if you manage to upload a save.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I checked and immediately got an error message. I could click away that message but then saw that Lucy was only level 1 0%. Did you use a mod or is it the last save?

BVonkX
ooops sorry i think i sent a wrong save, maybe try this please :)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Is dong finally inserted?
Yes

Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy (level 4)
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blowjob and pussy lick (level 4)
Mika kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
May meeting park (level 1)

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes