2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 3.8. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 3.8 9/12/21

pls update the mod

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
pls update the mod
Haven't seen yoyomistro on this topic in a while. There is another mod that you might try. The maker indicated that that mod will probably continue to work with a later update of HS.

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-4-1-caizer-games.26587/page-230#post-6910660
Sorry, I haven't been posting for like 5 months, I realized I've spent so much time here over the last 5 years or so, that I had to take some time off lol (probably spent more time on threads than actual games, lol...). I'll get to this game within the next week. Sorry for everyone relying on my mod, but I don't have a modder tag for a reason--just do this when I have time. But again, I will almost 100% have it up within the next week.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 4.1. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Infinite save pages.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 4.1 2/28/22
Mod has been updated to 4.1. Sorry for the hiatus. Although looking at the content that's been added in the last 5 months I didn't miss much lol.

LurkingDude

Jul 5, 2020
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 4.1. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

-Rollback at any time.
-Infinite save pages.

Instructions:

EDIT: Updated to 4.1 2/28/22

I dont know if it's just me, but after applying the mod I don't seem to earn any money

1646081606628.png

Even if I grind Work Hard I can't help Mika with 2500 $

1646081667080.png

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Believe the developer is a Russian, that could be a problem with patreon/payments in the near future.

Senseless war that now severely affects the people of Ukraine but will also be devastating for the normal Russian.

I live in the Netherlands myself, which I am proud of, but the heroes of Euro and actually the world are the Ukrainians.

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
Believe the developer is a Russian, that could be a problem with patreon/payments in the near future.

Senseless war that now severely affects the people of Ukraine but will also be devastating for the normal Russian.

I live in the Netherlands myself, which I am proud of, but the heroes of Euro and actually the world are the Ukrainians.
and what About subscribestar ?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
and what About subscribestar ?
I don't think he has one, just Patreon. But there are more and more sanctions against Russia and then it can become more and more difficult for developers in Russia to offer their game / make money. Also via subscribestar I think.

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
I don't think he has one, just Patreon. But there are more and more sanctions against Russia and then it can become more and more difficult for developers in Russia to offer their game / make money. Also via subscribestar I think.
I follow an other Russian creator who use Subscribestar I Just Follow him on F95 Zone because I've not a lot of money but I think that can be good for this creator to create an account on subscribestar

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I dont know if it's just me, but after applying the mod I don't seem to earn any money

View attachment 1679566

Even if I grind Work Hard I can't help Mika with 2500 $

View attachment 1679568
Sorry for the late reply. Just tested the work option, it's fine for me, both the $80 and $200 option. Whatever is happening is on your end, I didn't change anything to do with that. I go through each change line by line with WinMerge on each update to make sure I didn't fuck anything up. Not saying I couldn't but yea definitely not me here...

Reactions: LurkingDude

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Message from the developer on his patreon.

Hello.

It's a tough time for sure, but I wanted to say that I'm back with monthly game updates. I don't want to talk about what's going on between countries right now, since I'm just a developer, not a politician, but I hope this ends as quickly as possible.

Thanks to everyone who is still with me.

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Hi, while waiting for updates, I advice u to try this other game : https://f95zone.to/threads/survival-guide-day-2-beta-razzyberry.100860/
The daughter character is very close from HS and the gameplay is far less grindy (too bad HS isn't built the same way.
Enjoy!
Survival Guide is a good game, but the playtime is like 5 minutes, i wish the dev would add more content, but i agree SG isnt as grindy as happy summer, the graphics are well done even as a compressed version.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020

• Added 2 events for May.
  • Bug fixes.
....I love this game and i support it in patreon but after 3 months this update is just sad....
Stop supporting. There are only several options. People support and dev keeps doing, what he is doing. People cut support - and he either get's wake up call or abandons project as he can't keep milking it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Amazonqween
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes