2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
View attachment 1750693
I'm stuck here
MIKA is nowhere to be seen and her ! Isn't going away
I cant get the toilet interaction with Rosie (bathroom shower scene is up for me)
I cant get her to do the go watch something on t.v. when Lucy is out of the house scene either. Any help?
I have managed to get Lucy up to 100% on level 4, however, I have only managed to get Rosie up to 90% The remaining 3 have same status as you have.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Damn hasn't this cow been milked dry yet? 3 years and no sex, fairly sure none of the tags pertain to the daughter but i havent played since the first couple versions so I might be wrong but i doubt it, this isn't a slow burn story its a freaking dairy farm with the Dev just milking supporters for their money. /end rant

Okay back to ignoring this again....

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
good.. I don' care about the event's-story etc

I just want the cg's... We use Adobe Premiere to create our stories

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Happy Summer [v0.4.2] [Caizer Games]
comprimido_.gif

Download PC/MAC: - - -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download ANDROID: - - -

Note. Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

The Android port/version is not official.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
JUST DID A QUICK UNREN/HONEYVIEW... STILL NO SEX (unless I missed it, I quit playing a while back but I do like his art) there is nudity and there are bjs and hand/foot jobs but I haven't seen PIV sex or anal sex anywhere

Last edited:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
i just spent half an hour going through the routines, making no progress with either girl (except one point each on the first day), waiting for patient mode to end. am i missing something?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes