2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
hmm i havent played this in over a year now!
see the game gets an update and check to see whats new...
still no actual intercourse!
(sometimes i think my ex wife works for the dev team with as little sex as the MC gets... man cannot live on BJs and cocktease alone!)

Reactions: Padav22 and Rian T

Bjørn Hansen

Apr 1, 2018
At least there are happening something... but if making this game is just a "hobby" and you have to make your days with normal work and other routines and so on and only have some part of weekends to make some parts of the game and ofc in the middle of that some problems in your life also to manage at the sideline then i understand complete why it's taking so long... also if you are alone on the project with no outside help...

I love your job on this game and i look forward to more content and a complete story...

don't listen to people who dos'nt understand that there can be things in life making it hard to complete a work faster then you have time for...

don't even think many here have read about your ongoing problems in your real life sir... Keep up the good work and beautiful art style....

Reactions: BVonkX

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 4.2. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 4.2 4/12/22
Downloading the new version, will update mod in the next few hours probably.

EDIT: Mod has been updated to 4.2

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach and BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes