2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

FidgetBox88

Dec 19, 2017
People here act like they are paying for this game and still getting mad. Yall not even paying for this game and you get mad at the creator. I've said this before. If you really want to speed the process up put money where your mouth is. If you compare to more popular games here, their content (with this recent update as an exception) is on par with the level of funding they get on Patreon. They until recently were pumping out small update after small update every month or so but given that they had 1/3 or 1/4 of the funding it makes sense. You don't know anything about the team behind the game it could just be 1 or 2 people.

I get it. You wanna bang the daughter, we all do. But this is a narrative game. Not some fuck-fest where every interaction end with a mediocre sex scene with reused animations. If you really don't care go away. You're only bitching because you're not getting what you want in a game you're not even paying for.

Just wanted to leave something from the Dev. So give the guy a break shit happens to everyone and for many people they don't have the means to live off their passions so real-life takes over.

Hello. Yes, I know it was quite recently and yes - I need it again guys. Im very sorry to peoples who see this small updates and my skips of monthly updates, it makes me unpleasant.

And I want you to undesrtand that I dont want to work less and make that skips constantly, it's only because every time Im trying to save what's important to me in real life.

I don't want to say everything but you need to know why this happend - because of big problems with my ex girlfriend. Now Im alone and I need to figure out my life and try to do steps to normal.

I want to work with this game and I dont give up, I just need to take a break for 1 or 2 month's because I cant work and do anything else (yeah I'm very emotional).

Sorry about that guys. Realy hope this state will soon pass.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Sitting here wondering if this one blueballed the player longer then Dating My Daughter did. Which one holds the record for more years before real sex happened? Know DMD did for ages to before anything happened. Like the models here. (From at year or so ago) Though haven't played this in over a year so dunno if anything has changed recently. Wont be until I see tags added that mean actual sex is happening.
That depends. You had to wait until the end of C2 until daughter handed in the virginity. You had fun with the others (sans Jen) way before though.

rhaxe

Dec 13, 2017
ok I've definitely seen patches on solitariospider with more content than what this creator offers, it's hilarious to see how he milks people and they don't realize it xD

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
we really need a hero to update the WT, am I the only one having "difficulties" advancing ?

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
i rlly dont understand how can the developer make two scenes in 3 months and think its ok..
Good question, and for normal l well adjusted viewers you are right, it is not OK. It makes no sense to us at all. But like the song says, some folks 'want to use abuse you, some of them want to be abused'. Yup, a Simps gonna simp, they enjoy being used.

For them being used is a way of life, maybe al they understand. They get something from it, I dont understand it, but there is no question those people are out there. For Dev's like Caizer using the simps is their business model _ it's how they get paid.

FidgetBox88

Dec 19, 2017
Good question, and for normal l well adjusted viewers you are right, it is not OK. It makes no sense to us at all. But like the song says, some folks 'want to use abuse you, some of them want to be abused'. Yup, a Simps gonna simp, they enjoy being used.

For them being used is a way of life, maybe al they understand. They get something from it, I dont understand it, but there is no question those people are out there. For Dev's like Caizer using the simps is their business model _ it's how they get paid.
The dev posted he was going through some rough real-life situations and was at a point where he needed to take a break. He posted he needed to take about 2-3 months off and in reality, he didn't even take 2 full months and then turned an update around within 4 weeks (only went out to public recently been out for 2 weeks). I think you all are too hard on the dev that you're not even supporting monetarily. If you really want more content go support him so he can afford to work on it more and even hire people to help him out.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The dev posted he was going through some rough real-life situations and was at a point where he needed to take a break. He posted he needed to take about 2-3 months off and in reality, he didn't even take 2 full months and then turned an update around within 4 weeks (only went out to public recently been out for 2 weeks). I think you all are too hard on the dev that you're not even supporting monetarily. If you really want more content go support him so he can afford to work on it more and even hire people to help him out.
I doubt any of these people care. Unless someone take a giant dump in their life, they wouldn't...

Bjørn Hansen

Apr 1, 2018
Think about this.... 500 patrons, and if they all only pay the low 2$ one it's just 1000$ a month... where i live i CANT live for that amount, and would need to have a normal work on the side of that also.... And there is beside working with such thing as this also so called family, friends, and other stuff that might interfear with the produktion, and only one man to do it..

and as other people mentioned he is going trough some irl stuff that had made it hard for him last few month, exes and sorrows can be some tough stuff to deal with and i think i also read that he was pausing his patreons payments in the time beeing...
So is he a milker??? i won't say he is....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Portgas6620

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Think about this.... 500 patrons, and if they all only pay the low 2$ one it's just 1000$ a month... where i live i CANT live for that amount, and would need to have a normal work on the side of that also.... And there is beside working with such thing as this also so called family, friends, and other stuff that might interfear with the produktion, and only one man to do it..

and as other people mentioned he is going trough some irl stuff that had made it hard for him last few month, exes and sorrows can be some tough stuff to deal with and i think i also read that he was pausing his patreons payments in the time beeing...
So is he a milker??? i won't say he is....
Only thing these people care about is what he produce so they can fap too. If someone dropped a giant turd grenade in his real life, not their issue or problem. A break up such as that can create all kinds of problem. Living situation, economical situation, not to forget the emotional one. Some people will use the term milker on anything as long as they don't get the fap they want when they want it, and the size of it... I seen a dev with 2 patreons being accused of being a milker before... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Bjørn Hansen

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
yet another blue balls game that get a lot of attention for no reason i guess alot of people are here for the journey over the sexual content , just remember why you are in this web-site guys ;)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Capt OA

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Personally, if i was a game dev, and needed time off, i'd just pause subs, take the time i need then come back to the game later, rather than keep dropping tiny updates which will only frustrate the subscribers even more.
Better to just pause subs, take time off, then come back when you have something worthwhile to release.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Just wanted to leave something from the Dev. So give the guy a break shit happens to everyone and for many people they don't have the means to live off their passions so real-life takes over.
If his real life is anything like his VN development then its no wonder he has an ex now, she probably got pissed off at him never getting anything done.

you're not even supporting monetarily.
No.
Why would anyone?
Its been like 3 years and nothing happens.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes