2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
people have been making the same excuse for over a year, just accept it lol this is a cash grab and it isn't even that good of a game for its worth. Other games have already used these char models in far better ways. Missed its window of being relative as a game and is just being used to grab extra crash off a few suckers
Really? What other games have used these same models? I'll happily check them out...

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Is there any reason at all to believe that Caizer reads or is even aware of 255+ pages of discussion about their game? I mean, I am not expecting the dev to do a Reddit-style AMA [Caizer has indicated that they don't really tolerate dissent in their Patreon or..anywhere, really], but if they aren't reading this, why don't we just drop a 'Talos-4' type warning buoy at the top of this game and warn people away from it until the dev actually creates some substantial content?

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Can't play this game. My impression back say 15 updates ago was the gameplay is such a snore. About as erotic as watching flies f**k. Images are great, I must say. Animations aren't bad, either. So it IS an enjoyable unren.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
As I checked the Patreon, this was from 3 years ago. 3 years and still unable to produce anything worth for the subscribers, then the dev deserve to be roast. 3 months with only 15 seconds story line, that does not sound alright. Luckily I have not download this game and have no pledge any money for it. I will be very mad, if I am one of the subscribers on the patreon. Like one of the comment said, if you have problem with your real life, stop the subs and inform others, or at least ask subscribers for opinions. I did not see any of that on his/her patreon. So shame on this dev who seem like milking the money from subs.
Then you didn't look carefully, there are comments with the messages, he has a Discord and there was a poll on his patreon.

Things have also changed in the game, such as more saves, gallery, system with which you can see that you haven't seen something and free mode. It's certainly not perfect, but it's all things people wanted.

He has indicated that he will not be able to work on the update for two months, which can also be read several times here and on his pattern. So this is a "usual" (love or hate) 1 month update as we all know it by now.

Last edited:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Only one I know of is "Survival Guide" looks pretty good...still in early updates.
Know the game and it is very similar but not sure if it is based on the same model.

Definitely recommend to try that game with also father daughter story.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Well, if the dev is Russian he would most likely have to move outside Russia to even get access to whatever he get from Patreon now...
No matter what, whether it's the banks or other pressures, I've no doubt that Russia, not just Ukraine, especially for the civilian population, is quite tense and in a state of turmoil, being at war with a bordering nation. Citizens can't control the fallout they feel from the actions of their heartless political leaders. I've been very critical of this dev before, but I think this is a true case where you have to cut a break. He's living in an environment I know I wouldn't want to be in and I certainly don't envy him.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Only one I know of is "Survival Guide" looks pretty good...still in early updates.
Um. those are NOT the same models. It is the same type of models, which is a completely different thing.
That said, i am willing to bet that, even in the initial stages, there is a bunch of fucking going on in that game.

Reactions: BVonkX

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
No matter what, whether it's the banks or other pressures, I've no doubt that Russia, not just Ukraine, especially for the civilian population, is quite tense and in a state of turmoil, being at war with a bordering nation. Citizens can't control the fallout they feel from the actions of their heartless political leaders. I've been very critical of this dev before, but I think this is a true case where you have to cut a break. He's living in an environment I know I wouldn't want to be in and I certainly don't envy him.
Has the dev EVER stated where they are from, or are we just inventing reasons for their lack of action now?

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Has the dev EVER stated where they are from, or are we just inventing reasons for their lack of action now?
I saw that being mentioned somewhere in Discord discussions - before I was banned in his channel for daring to questions that should not be asked :)

RLStein

Apr 14, 2021
I realize the conflict going on is going to cause delays (if the Dev is Russian) or even if he was from Ukraine - however, the lack of content in the updates for this game has been something going on long before recent events. IMHO the Dev creates great artwork and the game itself looks great for the type of game it is, colors, contrasts, general decor.

However what the Dev lacks is any real motivation, if for example you made a game in which you did the same thing and regardless of adding anything major to actual gameplay content but were pulling even a min of $1000 / month (assuming everyone was $2 / mo) what motivation would you have to speed up finishing the game? I mean, finishing could result in Patreons leaving because no development is being made anymore. There are some who would be highly motivated to add tons of content sure, but look at RL scenarios with people who are too lazy to work and would rather live off any free ride they can get, it is no different here. Lets face it, there are a lot of lazy individuals out there.

Sure, Patreon can take upwards of 12% but even so, a good chunk of change is made for doing almost nothing. Until die hard fans get tired of it and funnel funds else ware - then all the updates you will see will be identical regardless of any conflict between countries.

Sorry if I am out of line, I am pointing out my observations of watching this game from long ago, it happens to be one of the few games that even peaked my interest in joining this site and seems like some are just oblivious to the fact.

Reactions: Horagen81

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I realize the conflict going on is going to cause delays (if the Dev is Russian) or even if he was from Ukraine - however, the lack of content in the updates for this game has been something going on long before recent events. IMHO the Dev creates great artwork and the game itself looks great for the type of game it is, colors, contrasts, general decor.

However what the Dev lacks is any real motivation, if for example you made a game in which you did the same thing and regardless of adding anything major to actual gameplay content but were pulling even a min of $1000 / month (assuming everyone was $2 / mo) what motivation would you have to speed up finishing the game? I mean, finishing could result in Patreons leaving because no development is being made anymore. There are some who would be highly motivated to add tons of content sure, but look at RL scenarios with people who are too lazy to work and would rather live off any free ride they can get, it is no different here. Lets face it, there are a lot of lazy individuals out there.

Sure, Patreon can take upwards of 12% but even so, a good chunk of change is made for doing almost nothing. Until die hard fans get tired of it and funnel funds else ware - then all the updates you will see will be identical regardless of any conflict between countries.

Sorry if I am out of line, I am pointing out my observations of watching this game from long ago, it happens to be one of the few games that even peaked my interest in joining this site and seems like some are just oblivious to the fact.
How many hours a day do you have that you can do whatever the f you want? Do you have work? School? Wife? Kids? Family you need to support? How much income do you need a month to break even with bills and preferly be left with a little pocket change as well?

RLStein

Apr 14, 2021
How many hours a day do you have that you can do whatever the f you want? Do you have work? School? Wife? Kids? Family you need to support? How much income do you need a month to break even with bills and preferly be left with a little pocket change as well?
I do work 12 hour shifts 5 days a week (tonight is one of my 2 nights off / graveyard shift), have 2 children, mortgage, 2 car payments, and still get a lot more done than you might realize including - visiting sites like this and sharing files (not just here, other well known pirate sites) - I think you missed my point entirely. I do all of those things (except I graduated school, years ago) however, I do not earn an extra $1000 + a month for a game I barely make an attempt to add content to. (nor do I gain extra income from other sources) I work, like many other families do - and make bare minimum - not like I am some doctor living it up. So, thanks for the input :)

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes