2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Nothing has been announced as far as I know. But girls almost all know each other and stories often come together so expect something as a harem to come.
Hmm, considering the overwhelming amount of sex that has occurred already, would we actually call that a harem or more like a bridge club with benefits? Or how distant a future are we talking?

May 19, 2019
So I know that progress has been slow on this but has the dev given any indication on what the end goals will be, like if this will be single route or possibly have a harem route?
its very likely this will be a harem thing... given this game was started about 2 years ago and was only focused on Rosie at the time.. and al we are trying to make it with like 6 diff girls and he is likely to add more

herogao

Mar 12, 2020
Ayo, almost one year without checking this game out, is there any fcking sex yet? I fcking love this artstyle and never found any game with it, but this is just toooo slow and boring, I was checking it with two years in development and it still had nothing, need to know if it's interesting now or just the same old bathroom simulator

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Ayo, almost one year without checking this game out, is there any fcking sex yet? I fcking love this artstyle and never found any game with it, but this is just toooo slow and boring, I was checking it with two years in development and it still had nothing, need to know if it's interesting now or just the same old bathroom simulator
Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy (level 4)
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick (level 4)
Mika kissing and pussy lick (level 2)

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Rosie (daughter) masturbation, handjob, blowjob, finger pussy (level 4)
Lucy (sister) masturbation, footjob, hand/blow job and pussy lick (level 4)
Mika kissing and pussy lick (level 2)
In normal land AKA the third date.
In Happy Summer land...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
as usual the new update was to pathetic
That's why, Free or not, almost no one cares now. TOO MANY slow burn games. PPLZ, me included, come here for a Fap, not to follow never-ending stories, no matter how good it is written/realistic it looks like. A game should stay a game. I'm obviously not targeting only this game, but all of the similar products showcased here. If I want an Erotic Novel with good writing, I'll look for a Book. It's as simple as that.

A few years ago, Almost every Devs were betting on short stories/games with a nice conclusion. Now, they are acting like AAA War Machines trying to revolutionize the Adult gaming industry. The (SAD) Truth is that for 95 % of the pplz here are MEN ----- Once you cum, it's over - You move on to something else, no matter if you watched Ava Adams, a hentai, played Happy Summer/The most Perfect rendered game in the World or drooled over a Playboy Mag.

So, nah, no one's going to make me believe that only " Passion " are driving most Adult-game Devs now. Cash (Regular income) is the main cause.

Now, some will say that X or Y Dev do this only in their part time job, but many of us here know that a lot of Devs got several Patreon Accounts, use different Nicknames and switch between their different games in order to dope their income.

Sorry for this long post, but to conclude, I'm not a Caizer Games hater. I'm simply disappointed he put " My Lovely Sarah " on-hold for this endless teasing game. Peace.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes