2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
The truth is that Icstor has shown many scammers how to profit from a long con. Many so called game developers have watched over the many months/years of Icstor collecting money for doing almost zero work so they follow the same business model. You make a game with some decent renders, throw in a little incest. You provide a few quality updates and then slowly wind down the amount of work you do. You never really move the story forward with the main characters, with the little work you do you continue to introduce characters that are not wanted or needed and focus your time and energy on spending the money you get from the con. Every once in awhile you throw out a quick post with a screenshot and talk about the amazing progress you were making but now you need some time off because you are burned out, your house was flooded, aliens beamed your parents up in space, etc. In the end this summer will come and go and you will most likely not be happy with this game. Move on to another game if you really want a happy summer.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
The truth is that Icstor has shown many scammers how to profit from a long con. Many so called game developers have watched over the many months/years of Icstor collecting money for doing almost zero work so they follow the same business model. You make a game with some decent renders, throw in a little incest. You provide a few quality updates and then slowly wind down the amount of work you do. You never really move the story forward with the main characters, with the little work you do you continue to introduce characters that are not wanted or needed and focus your time and energy on spending the money you get from the con. Every once in awhile you throw out a quick post with a screenshot and talk about the amazing progress you were making but now you need some time off because you are burned out, your house was flooded, aliens beamed your parents up in space, etc. In the end this summer will come and go and you will most likely not be happy with this game. Move on to another game if you really want a happy summer.
"Move on" very good advice!

Everyone knows what to expect from this game, if it's not for you do something else, plenty of choice.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Happy Summer [v0.4.3] [Caizer Games]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I have moved on and no longer bother trying the updates but that does not mean I cannot continue to help other users on this site avoid wasting their time as well. If you do not need this advice than please feel free to move as as you suggested.
I like the game, it's certainly not perfect but it's something else with nice graphics. Always nice to read all the fuss, very strange that so many people have nothing better to do, keep it up!

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
thanks for the heads up guys, I quit playing a while back but I still d/l and check out the graphics, even if he is a shit game developer dev IS a great artist. I d/l unren/honeyview it but this time didn't find new graphics, no progress beyond the rosie / lucy bj's and eating out little miss librarian... thought I might have d/l'ed wrong version but you guys did say nothing new happened...

Reactions: Padav22 and BVonkX

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
you know as I honeyviewed the earlier part of the game I noticed that dev could have leveraged the couch scene from the beginning of the game, rosie with her head on his lap noticing and feeling his bulge, now that the seal has been broken when lucy is at work several of those same frames can be reused that lead to rosie blowing MC om the couch..nothing big or life changing because they are already there but another thing he can put in game with little effort...

Reactions: Padav22

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Consistent updates with just about same amount of content added from time to time. Why do people that bring the hate train expect anything else?

Reactions: roro and BVonkX

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
3M views and still no actual sex... Hmmm sounds familiar... Like... WaM.
Maybe people are in this site, actually searching for games without explicit content, but with the premise of one day delivering it?

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Just a curiosity - why are you such a fan of this game? It's not terrible, but nothing special.
Because people like what they like, and dislike what they dislike? Must there be a reason for it, or do they need to justify why? I dislike Fortnite, minecraft, cod, bf, and similar games. People like what they like... some like vanilla, others chocolate... It is what it is.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Just a curiosity - why are you such a fan of this game? It's not terrible, but nothing special.
Like the girls, the graphics and it's something different from the standard VN where you just keep clicking to continue but it's definitely not perfect. I never claimed it's anything special.

I'm not a patreon either, so don't see myself as a "fan", but if others want to do that, go ahead.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Like the girls, the graphics and it's something different from the standard VN where you just keep clicking to continue but it's definitely not perfect. I never claimed it's anything special.

I'm not a patron either, so don't see myself as a "fan", but if others want to do that, go ahead.
You will always have the "fun police" out there that want to decide what you can, and can't like based on their likes and dislikes. Applies to just about anything in the world.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes