2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Potential backers need incentives too. It's a two-way street.
Yeah, god forbid, you get a creator that post consistent and regular updates right? Tbh, I rather support a creator that release smaller and consistent updates than someone that drop a couple updates a year.

Reactions: BVonkX

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Imho trying to put someone on the spot because they like or dislike something isn't necessary regardless how curious someone is.
But it's ok when you do it? I can literally quote your last seven consecutive posts in this thread at the time of me writing this and they'll each provide an individual example.

Doesn't believe in mirrors
I was being facetious because you called people with valid criticisms "fun police" and pointed out how hypocritical you're being. You're doing the exact things you say people are doing to harass the devs (you've yet to reply to someone actually doing that though), yet you're acting like it's justified when you do it. It's not, it's borderline targeted harassment and you're doing it just because they dare to have a detracting opinion.

That's a reasonable stance on the matter, I happen to be indifferent to criticism redundancy myself. However, people honestly do have the right to criticize crowdfunding abuse and objective lack of development over the course of years, those aren't subjects that should be suffocated under threat of harassment while praising an abjectly corrupt game is perfectly fine.

That's obviously not directed at you, you just want people to shut up because it's annoying, which is fair.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
This is the blueprint right here for the modern milker, executed exactly as described by devs like Dammed of Radiant. I'm still holding hope that Caizer will reverse course, but it's looking doubtful.
Why should he, since last year more patreons have been added and now over 500. Many other developers can only dream of that.

The game works and there are people who like it enough to keep playing and supporting it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I was being facetious because you called people with valid criticisms "fun police" and pointed out how hypocritical you're being. You're doing the exact things you say people are doing to harass the devs (you've yet to reply to someone actually doing that though), yet you're acting like it's justified when you do it. It's not, it's borderline targeted harassment and you're doing it just because they dare to have a detracting opinion.
No, the fun police comment have nothing to do about you have valid critics of the game or not. It's about people want to decide if you can like something or not just because they dislike it. You see this in a lot of other threads on this site too. People like a game and then get accused of being knights and defending it because they don't jump on your shit train.

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Well...that was a weird - uh...twist.
I mean it's just kind of what I see. Even if this game ever introduces actual vaginal sex, it won't be for a long time at this point. And with the amount of grinding just to see it, it won't ever feel like a worthwhile game.

I'm of the opinion that the developer can't do sex scenes very well at this point and it trying to hide the fact by delaying it as much as possible because they don't want to lose their patreons.

This is the opinion of someone who genuinely likes chore games like farming games and such.

Reactions: Padav22

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Man, from hearing so much about the "blue balls", I went to search to see what it was. Today in the real world I don't think it even exists anymore, in my youth, back in the 90's, it was common, it wasn't easy to get sex the first time. And depending on the amount of provocation, you would go home in a lot of pain.
But nowadays, the way things are, it's like that phrase says, "pap on the shoulder, panties on the heel", it's so easy things are.
If someone end up getting blueballs from a game, that should be called a success by the creator. How people deal with it, that is their problem though (unless they exspect the creator to come and give them a reach around) :ROFLMAO:

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes