2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

MrStack

Oct 14, 2018
If someone end up getting blueballs from a game, that should be called a success by the creator. How people deal with it, that is their problem though (unless they exspect the creator to come and give them a reach around) :ROFLMAO:
LOL, thats made me have a good laugh!!

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
We all complain about disappointing updates in this website across other games as well because it is actually disappointing when it takes how many weeks/months then what you get is basically not worth the time, and we're free to voice out and complain because that's all we can really do about it.

On the flip side, think about the actual people who support these games (not just this game, others are guilty as well) that spend money on it month after month, are they actually getting their money's worth. Well that's not for me to say and maybe they're satisfied if they continue to stick with their subscription.

Point being, people just have to deal with it. If the subscribers are "happy" with what they get each update and the rate they're getting it at, then it is what it is. You can still complain tho, definitely not suggesting you can't.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BVonkX

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Man, from hearing so much about the "blue balls", I went to search to see what it was. Today in the real world I don't think it even exists anymore, in my youth, back in the 90's, it was common, it wasn't easy to get sex the first time. And depending on the amount of provocation, you would go home in a lot of pain.
But nowadays, the way things are, it's like that phrase says, "pap on the shoulder, panties on the heel", it's so easy things are.
Get a girlfriend, boyfriend,... a goat? You got hand's don't you? :ROFLMAO:
It's just an expression guys but yeap you are right, i better wait and tip like 1 time per year until real content show up. I'm just a bit frustrated because i really like this game.

Reactions: Bubbie42

Bubbie42

Feb 5, 2020
View attachment 256032

Overview:
This game is about a 37yo man, who lives in a big house with Rosie (daughter) and Lucy (sister). Rosie is a 19 yo beautiful blonde. She tries to write stories and maybe someday she will be able to write a book. Her mother left her 4 years ago and now you need to take care of her as never before. Also, soon Lucy will come to your house and you will have a lot of fun with her and with other characters in the city ;)
The high quality of the graphics, gameplay and story will not leave you indifferent.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-13
Release Date: 2022-05-10
Developer: Caizer Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough 0.30 / 0.30-0.38 - Fan Sign - Fan Sign 2 - Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 256027 View attachment 256028 View attachment 256029
This is one of the better games out there, however, development is dreadfully slow.

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017

There's not much content guys, it's only a base for new events.

• Added 1 event for May.
Added minigame in this event.

• MC room after that event will be changed to May's room (be closed until next update).
It's will changed back only in future updates after some progress with May storyline.

Be careful because it's do unable to have any morning/gym events in MC room for other

characters.

• MC can sleep in living room.
  • Bug fixes.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Looked through this thread for the first time in a while. Seems like the post I made a couple years ago is still true.

But I'd add that the game being a slow burn isn't the issue. The game a couple years ago, and seemingly now, has very little content. That has nothing to do with being a slow burn, there isn't enough content to "burn" if that makes sense. Each update is tiny, regardless of the consistency of the release. Slow burn or not.

CosmosCookie

Feb 19, 2018
I started to check the last pages of the discussion up when I see a new update for this game since last summer I guess. And it seems like it still doesn't worth to give another try. Am I right?

Reactions: Padav22

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
It's silly, because you could just as well ask someone why they dislike it. It doesn't matter, because people like what they like and dislike what they dislike. Imho trying to put someone on the spot because they like or dislike something isn't necessary regardless how curious someone is.
You're just repeating what you said and ignoring that you are assuming bad intentions from a simple question. Can't a person just ask a question without getting insulted or their head bit off for it? If you don't want to answer or don't have one, isn't it fine to say that or not answer? Why treat them like they're being an a hole for asking? Like I said, you are being overly defensive and your accusation isn't justified just because you feel offended by other people giving you shit for what you like.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
The one off sex scenes Are great! & it's a pity they don't replay them Instead of the Foot-job & hand-job in the bathroom! I'm still waiting for Mary ( Café Owner) to get a story line.. Here's hoping?

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Is it me or does it seem that Caizer Games is desperately trying to avoid adding Rosie content? I've read a lot of this thread and like many members, I will skip updates only because Rosie content was not added to the game.

Here's the reason why- When this game first came out, it heavily focused on Rosie's progression until she showed a tiny bit of skin in the shower and bathroom and then Lucy was added as another "relative". Only the Librarian Mika was just added as a minor side character when v0.2.9 was released. This means that from version 0.1 to v0.2.9, only Rosie and Lucy were the main focus with Mika being a side character with no scenes. By the way, v0.2.9 is the 18th update. Now, over 19 releases, we've been conditioned to expect a continued focus on Rosie and Lucy but guess what happened? It's now version v0.4.3 which is 12 whole updates later and there's been only 2 "events" with Rosie and 6 "events" with Lucy.

Summary:
0.1-v0.2.9 = 19 releases featuring Rosie with some Lucy content and Mika is an NPC at the library.
v0.3.0-v0.4.3 = 12 releases with the most recent updates featuring someone called "May".
My point is that you shouldn't condition us to expect content with 2 ladies over 18 updates then suddenly switch gears and begin adding more locations and people while NOT focusing on those ladies who were getting all the content in the first place.

My view- If he'd stuck with just Lucy/Rosie/Mika content, I'd be downloading every single release. But I'm not. I don't honestly feel invested in this game anymore since the content that drew me in at first is now being ignored. If that's being ignored, then I'm ignoring the updates until it returns to what it used to be: A Rosie/Lucy game. Case in point- I bet most of us would be downloading every update if he'd been slowly adding 1 or 2 scene with them every time but the last 2 updates, he's been focusing on May. Way to burn the original fans, dude.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Summary:
0.1-v0.2.9 = 19 releases featuring Rosie with some Lucy content and Mika is an NPC at the library.
v0.3.0-v0.4.3 = 12 releases with the most recent updates featuring someone called "May".
My point is that you shouldn't condition us to expect content with 2 ladies over 18 updates then suddenly switch gears and begin adding more locations and people while NOT focusing on those ladies who were getting all the content in the first place.
Just as the overview in OP says, and his about post on Patreon clearly tell it wont be a game just about Rosie and Lucy though, but also other characters in the city. But maybe you didn't read that.

On another note. Thanks for pointing out the consistincy of the creator when it come to updates. If you compare with other creators out there you wont find all that many that basically pushed a update monthly for 3 years.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
It's almost like there's 2 minds about this. Some that are fine with the progress and then some who want Caizer to return to making the content that drew them in in the first place. Both viewpoints are right. Some will be fine with focusing on the villagers but at this point, some of us are nostalgic for Rosie/Lucy content and are like "go back to your roots, man". And
it's true that Caizer is consistent. He is and it's also like a reminder that there's no content with either one that we'd grown fond of during the beginning of the game. Honestly, if he'd been drip-feeding us 1 or 2 Rosie/Lucy scenes per update, we'd all be talking about "favorite girls" instead. :LOL:

Reactions: Fuffa69 and BVonkX

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
No, the fun police comment have nothing to do about you have valid critics of the game or not. It's about people want to decide if you can like something or not just because they dislike it. You see this in a lot of other threads on this site too. People like a game and then get accused of being knights and defending it because they don't jump on your shit train.
You cannot possibly be this hypocritical and self-projecting without realizing it. This is like Stalin preaching down to people about the sanctity of human life, it's actually surreal at this point.

Thanks for pointing out the consistincy of the creator when it come to updates. If you compare with other creators out there you wont find all that many that basically pushed a update monthly for 3 years.
1 update = 1 content

Aszpaganda

Mar 19, 2022
i forgot this game even existed...
is it worth playing yet? Like does it have sex scenes now?
No, it doesnt. It has like 10 minutes of sexual content, that in my opinion is high quality, very sexy, but for every short scene you need to spend a lot of time doing repetitive chores and at the end the game will leave you with a feeling that you want more content, but for more content you'll have to wait years.

Reactions: BVonkX and ironbox

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Just as the overview in OP says, and his about post on Patreon clearly tell it wont be a game just about Rosie and Lucy though, but also other characters in the city. But maybe you didn't read that.

On another note. Thanks for pointing out the consistincy of the creator when it come to updates. If you compare with other creators out there you wont find all that many that basically pushed a update monthly for 3 years.
On another note, you generally don't have to wait over 3 years to have sex with someone in other games either, lol

Reactions: Fuffa69 and Padav22
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes