2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Since you made a statement of making such games for a living and obviously doing better than this creator I just asked because I would like to compare your creations. If that is derailing the thread, then you did embark on doing thatl the momment you made that statement did you not? If you make smut games for a living, then hide what you make on a site such as this seems odd...
I don't see the oddity of someone not connecting business matters to their personal account on a piracy site. The only reason I even brought it up was because you made the insinuation that Caizer's somehow exempt from criticism because nobody can do what he does, on a site populated by many developers who do exactly that.

And honestly, compare the average update for this game and basically any Renpy game on this site that uses weekly releases. You'll notice Caizer's updates are consistently smaller despite having quadruple the time between releases, most of what he's doing is superfluously fucking with the backend to do basic functions. Not to mention the code's super unoptimized and needs constant revision because of it.

God forbid he do it to hone his skills and become better at what he doing right? Or maybe he already got a skillset so it just fall natural for him to work that way. End of the day what matters is if it works or not. There is enough games around where the creators excel at make spaghetti code and have to rework their games over and over to make it coherent.
I mean, he's not improving if that's the intent, and it barely works, so it kinda matters. Dude's basically serial abusing Renpy with how he codes shit.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't see the oddity of someone not connecting business matters to their personal account on a piracy site. The only reason I even brought it up was because you made the insinuation that Caizer's somehow exempt from criticism because nobody can do what he does, on a site populated by many developers who do exactly that.

And honestly, compare the average update for this game and basically any Renpy game on this site that uses weekly releases. You'll notice Caizer's updates are consistently smaller despite having quadruple the time between releases, most of what he's doing is superfluously fucking with the backend to do basic functions. Not to mention the code's super unoptimized and needs constant revision because of it.

I mean, he's not improving if that's the intent, and it barely works, so it kinda matters. Dude's basically serial abusing Renpy with how he codes shit.
I never said he was excempt for criticism. There is a far stretch between being a critic and just lashing out and throw insults at a creator though.

Uh.. weekly releases? So what games on this site get weekly releases?

He release a update on average monthly that put him quite up there compared to other creators. The updates is consistent and have just about same amount of content/work done from time to time. Which can also point towards time available he got to work on this.

Also, anyone can claim being and doing whatever, but unless they can actually show to something, it doesn't really hold any more merit than the next one commenting...

Reactions: roro and BVonkX

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I never said he was excempt for criticism. There is a far stretch between being a critic and just lashing out and throw insults at a creator though.

Uh.. weekly releases? So what games on this site get weekly releases?

He release a update on average monthly that put him quite up there compared to other creators. The updates is consistent and have just about same amount of content/work done from time to time. Which can also point towards time available he got to work on this.

Also, anyone can claim being and doing whatever, but unless they can actually show to something, it doesn't really hold any more merit than the next one commenting...
A lot of games have weekly releases, do you not check the Latest Updates tab? For example, ArcGames' Corrupted Kingdom (in a timely coincidence it just had a new update posted for the tab). And most crowdfunded games work on monthly releases for that matter, I don't see how Caizer's noteworthy in that regard.

You get 12 updates a year (like most games), but each update consists of just adding arbitrary grind and some dialogue, plus a couple of scenes with little if any sexual content. There's around 3-4 sex focused events added each year and they're very short and the sexual progress is nearly nonexistent, I'd pretty confidently put money on not getting past third base until at least 2023 at this rate of development.

You keep comparing Caizer to other developers but I'm not convinced you have much exposure to other developers given the things you say in that regard. Also you really need to learn to differentiate between criticisms and insults, nobody you've responded to in the last several pages has insulted Caizer (interestingly you didn't respond to someone who did flat out insult him).

Reactions: PRTech

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
A lot of games have weekly releases, do you not check the Latest Updates tab? For example, ArcGames' Corrupted Kingdom (in a timely coincidence it just had a new update posted for the tab). And most crowdfunded games work on monthly releases for that matter, I don't see how Caizer's noteworthy in that regard.

You get 12 updates a year (like most games), but each update consists of just adding arbitrary grind and some dialogue, plus a couple of scenes with little if any sexual content. There's around 3-4 sex focused events added each year and they're very short and the sexual progress is nearly nonexistent, I'd pretty confidently put money on not getting past third base until at least 2023 at this rate of development.

You keep comparing Caizer to other developers but I'm not convinced you have much exposure to other developers given the things you say in that regard. Also you really need to learn to differentiate between criticisms and insults, nobody you've responded to in the last several pages has insulted Caizer (interestingly you didn't respond to someone who did flat out insult him).
You made it sound like the norm, and then you came up with one example? No, the isn't monthly updates just because the creator got a Patreon, Subscribestar, whatever. Also when you using a broadterm such as crowdfunding, that would include things as kickstarter, indigogo as well, and I don't know about any projects on the later that offer you monthly updates.

I didn't compare Caizer to other developers. I compared his release schedule, compared to most others. You can take the 50 top NSFW creators on Patreon and you will find majority of them doesn't release monthly.

Compare creators is silly to start with. Majority of them is hobby creators and how much time they got to work on their projects is highly individual. When factor in actual skills, management etc as well, it's like throw muck on a wall that splatter all over the place.

Waited like half a year or something on Lust & Passion releasing update for "wife and mother" and ended up get 12 seconds of game time. That not the norm either, but a lot of games fall in between. Braindrop haven't released a update for WVM in ages, yet came up with reasons for it. Most of the fans gave him a free pass, where it had been other creators they would most likey get shoot down...

samis

May 24, 2017
hi
plz need help and sry for weak ENG
i'm at the part when the npc say i will help you (May) to move in and than i kick the Dr than what???

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
hi
plz need help and sry for weak ENG
i'm at the part when the npc say i will help you (May) to move in and than i kick the Dr than what???
That's the end of the current version. You can also see for yourself in the overview with the girls. If there is no "!" more is with one of the girls than you have seen all of the current version of HS.

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
Dude!
Don't know but that in-game character is in bad shape man, being sick for a month or so.... really!
When does this end, I thought, it might end now, so I quit and when I'm done typing this, I might as well delete it.
Played a normal game a few versions back, you made a new, start over....
Now twice a free game, but shit this is taking forever, I start getting a RSI finger from tapping the screen, seeing the same sentences over and over and over and over and óver, till a two seconds .gif comes which stirs up the event timings of those female characters, so I have again have to figure out how to get those blue +.

Because it could be that there's nothing to gain and I reach the end a week ago.
Not at all clear how so events are triggered, but then as in a miracle some semi-clip zoom appears, I must've done something good, still not knowing the game mechanics, or what it took to appear.

By now it should be a fluid playable game, instead of what I wrote above.
If I'm honest, I do not know why I didn't have my phone flying lessons, I sure felt my blood boiling 5min ago.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
The lack of a developer tag on this profile should be more than enough to tell you I'm not going to answer that. Also that's a personal and off-topic question that should've been DM'd to me if you were interested, refrain from derailing the thread even if inadvertently.
Quite the load of BS

Reactions: Joshua Tree

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
You made it sound like the norm, and then you came up with one example? No, the isn't monthly updates just because the creator got a Patreon, Subscribestar, whatever. Also when you using a broadterm such as crowdfunding, that would include things as kickstarter, indigogo as well, and I don't know about any projects on the later that offer you monthly updates.

I didn't compare Caizer to other developers. I compared his release schedule, compared to most others. You can take the 50 top NSFW creators on Patreon and you will find majority of them doesn't release monthly.

Compare creators is silly to start with. Majority of them is hobby creators and how much time they got to work on their projects is highly individual. When factor in actual skills, management etc as well, it's like throw muck on a wall that splatter all over the place.

Waited like half a year or something on Lust & Passion releasing update for "wife and mother" and ended up get 12 seconds of game time. That not the norm either, but a lot of games fall in between. Braindrop haven't released a update for WVM in ages, yet came up with reasons for it. Most of the fans gave him a free pass, where it had been other creators they would most likey get shoot down...
At this point I'm tired of this extended dialogue, there's only so much unaware hypocrisy and baseless conjecture I can take before I need to question what I'm even trying to accomplish by engaging. However, I'll address your post, so you don't feel like I ignored what you said or dropped out because I couldn't dispute it.

I used a single example and pointed you to a source where you can find as many more as you want. I've been trying to avoid unrelated discussion.

And yes, monthly game updates are absolutely standard on such platforms, you're comparing the top 50 of a demographic comprised of thousands while also ignoring all of the context for the data you're trying to cite.

Also, you do compare Caizer to other developers quite often and in ways having nothing to do with release scheduling, including in this post I'm quoting now, you even explicitly stated that you wanted to compare my games' success to Caizer's.

Quite the load of BS
I'm not here to self-promote, and I fail to see how discussing such information can be construed as anything other than off-topic or how the question itself is relevant to the subject of this thread.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I used a single example and pointed you to a source where you can find as many more as you want. I've been trying to avoid unrelated discussion.

And yes, monthly game updates are absolutely standard on such platforms, you're comparing the top 50 of a demographic comprised of thousands while also ignoring all of the context for the data you're trying to cite.

Also, you do compare Caizer to other developers quite often and in ways having nothing to do with release scheduling, including in this post I'm quoting now, you even explicitly stated that you wanted to compare my games' success to Caizer's.

At this point I'm tired of this extended dialogue, there's only so much unaware hypocrisy and baseless conjecture I can take before I need to question what I'm even trying to accomplish by engaging.

I'm not here to self-promote, and I fail to see how discussing such information can be construed as anything other than off-topic or how the question itself is relevant to the subject of this thread.
No, you pointed out one singel game as an example of a weekly release. You can go through the ranking of NSFW games on Graphtreon and start look for who does monthly releases and who doesn't as well on Patreon. You will find it's not the norm, and the more income they have the less chance of it being monthly updates.

And yes, I wanted to compare your creation to his. Bcause you made it out "you being a better creator" than he is, and that you made smut games for a living. When making such claims you should back it up by more than words alone right? Your face value alone hold no merit. If you going to blow up your own self-importance it should consist of more than hot air right? Creators that put other creators on the spot, throwing stones in a glasshouse imho.

Also when claiming you make smut games FOR A LIVING. It's strange you want to hide what you create. Nothing to do with self promote, you didn't want to tell me in dm either.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
At this point I'm tired of this extended dialogue, there's only so much unaware hypocrisy and baseless conjecture I can take before I need to question what I'm even trying to accomplish by engaging. However, I'll address your post, so you don't feel like I ignored what you said or dropped out because I couldn't dispute it.

I guess you also fail to see, that your critisism of the game is also off topic? Has no constructive bearing on game play.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Oct 30, 2021
Has the Mac version of the game worked for anyone in the last few updates? mine seems to crash from the main menu constantly if not every few options while playing.

Oct 30, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/corridor1.rpy", line 303, in <module>
File "game/interface.rpy", line 612, in gal_update
File "game/interface.rpy", line 591, in load_gallery
IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: u'/private/var/folders/7n/pf_zf4d17hgcctmwxp8jlq6c0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/643A534C-CA59-4C0B-A737-8599874907A0/d/HS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/g.sgm'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/corridor1.rpyc", line 303, in script
File "/private/var/folders/7n/pf_zf4d17hgcctmwxp8jlq6c0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/643A534C-CA59-4C0B-A737-8599874907A0/d/HS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/private/var/folders/7n/pf_zf4d17hgcctmwxp8jlq6c0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/643A534C-CA59-4C0B-A737-8599874907A0/d/HS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/corridor1.rpy", line 303, in <module>
File "game/interface.rpy", line 612, in gal_update
File "game/interface.rpy", line 591, in load_gallery
File "/private/var/folders/7n/pf_zf4d17hgcctmwxp8jlq6c0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/643A534C-CA59-4C0B-A737-8599874907A0/d/HS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 94, in compat_open
return python_open(*args, **kwargs)
IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: u'/private/var/folders/7n/pf_zf4d17hgcctmwxp8jlq6c0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/643A534C-CA59-4C0B-A737-8599874907A0/d/HS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/g.sgm'

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
HS 0.4.3
Tue May 17 20:31:35 2022
```

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Fiz uma tradução rápida para o português, não é uma tradução profissional, é uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma tradução profissional, e uma simplesmente amadora.

1652846494038.png
1652846523675.png
1652846569607.png
1652846622874.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v0.4.3
em quanto eu jogo mais alteração eu posso fazer

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I guess you also fail to see, that your critisism of the game is also off topic? Has no constructive bearing on game play.
I've got no dog in this fight--as I don't feel particularly strongly about this game even though I mod it--but technically criticism about content per release/release schedule is on topic; it's only a problem if someone spams/trolls/threatens/belittles which Zuul hasn't done regardless of your feelings about their critique.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've got no dog in this fight--as I don't feel particularly strongly about this game even though I mod it--but technically criticism about content per release/release schedule is on topic; it's only a problem if someone spams/trolls/threatens/belittles which Zuul hasn't done regardless of your feelings about their critique.
When you make a statement of "making smut games for a living and you are a better creator" to prop yourself up, but refusing to validate your own claims. It get a bit iffy though.

Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
only checked renders so far and they look good, to bad there is not enough content to be worth the time investment yet. Will be keeping an eye on further updates.

Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes