2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

SunnyLeung

Mar 4, 2020
There was a android version which you could skip dialogues, anyone knows where I can find that updated ver. Just don't want to go through all the grinds, again

sandrius98

Apr 25, 2018
Hello, maybe some one could help me ?

The game won't launch, I have extracted the game, when I start it, only loggo shows up and thats it.

Maybe some one has a solution ?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hello, maybe some one could help me ?

The game won't launch, I have extracted the game, when I start it, only loggo shows up and thats it.

Maybe some one has a solution ?
I've never had a problem with it myself, but others have had the same problem. Maybe this is a solution.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

or

Try deleting the persistent file from both game folder and C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Reactions: sandrius98

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
There was a android version which you could skip dialogues, anyone knows where I can find that updated ver. Just don't want to go through all the grinds, again
I haven't played any other version of Android, but there are windows mods, maybe they also work on android.

yoyomistro
https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-4-3-caizer-games.26587/page-186#post-5934388

Cursor2
https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-4-3-caizer-games.26587/page-230#post-6910660

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
are there any leved for rosie and lucie after 4
No

In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
No

In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.
if that's the case then yeah there is more after 4 cause she still has a ! the real question is how do we find it now cause I've tried everything this game needs a hint system

sandrius98

Apr 25, 2018
I've never had a problem with it myself, but others have had the same problem. Maybe this is a solution.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

or

Try deleting the persistent file from both game folder and C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243
Hi again,

Thank you so much, the second suggestion for deleting the "persistent" file helped me.

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
if that's the case then yeah there is more after 4 cause she still has a ! the real question is how do we find it now cause I've tried everything this game needs a hint system
Can be tricky, sometimes it is not clear what to do. Could also be something with another girl. If you manage to upload a save I can take a look.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Just played thru the game.not too bad once I got the swing of it. Great renders, and the animations are fantastic.
I think I've got most of it. I'll look a bit more as I still have ! beside the girls, meaning, I understand, I've missed something. Otherwise happy to see some hints!

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Just played thru the game.not too bad once I got the swing of it. Great renders, and the animations are fantastic.
I think I've got most of it. I'll look a bit more as I still have ! beside the girls, meaning, I understand, I've missed something. Otherwise happy to see some hints!
Can be difficult to find everything, page 1 contains links to walkthroughs that might help.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes