2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Caizer I'm not gonna lie here, that release was just embarrassing. Everybody eventually finds their path in life. Perhaps being a game developer is not your path.
A lot of people here don't want to hear it but apparently there is a market for these kinds of games. His patreons remain with him, even when he indicated that the next update would take longer.

Believe that he does this in addition to his regular work and earns quite a bit on the side. Maybe someday the game will go to Steam or something.

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
Caizer i honestly don't know about the process of animation and charater design

You are doing it remarkably great

Only thing is it's too slow

It's a boner killer as every update is tooo small that it's end before it starts and kills excitement instantly..

Reactions: Jack0h and Padav22

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Caizer i honestly don't know about the process of animation and charater design

You are doing it remarkably great

Only thing is it's too slow

It's a boner killer as every update is tooo small that it's end before it starts and kills excitement instantly..
I'm sure if you fund his project, so he can do it fulltime. The speed would increase. Don't forget health insurance and all the benefits too :p

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Caizer , altough Rosie is gorgeous, you need to pick up the pace, fast. I would gladly support you if I see that the pace is increasing and the size of the updates. The art is good, the story is...good, Rosie is a bomb...how long are you gonna make everybody wait for the main dish?

Reactions: Padav22

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I'm sure if you fund his project, so he can do it fulltime. The speed would increase. Don't forget health insurance and all the benefits too :p
It's dev job to attract more support with his content - not the other way around. And even then - high level of support doesn't meen that production will pick up the speed. For a time I was supporting another project, which had a goal after which dev was supposed to full time work on the project instead of actual work. Goal was reached - and productions speed was same.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It's dev job to attract more support with his content - not the other way around. And even then - high level of support doesn't meen that production will pick up the speed. For a time I was supporting another project, which had a goal after which dev was supposed to full time work on the project instead of actual work. Goal was reached - and productions speed was same.
If you have a rl job working full time. You have a limited amount of hours you can spend on a hobby project. The difference between work full time on something and not. Creators that have as goal as go full time and quit rl job/school etc.. is morons to start with. The only thing I see on this Patreon is " Your support will help me increase the quality of the images and upgrade my hardware to add better technology to my games."

He doesn't promise he will more hours, fulltime, whatever. If you would like. You can come and job with roofing for me.How 12 hours a day for 50 bucks sound? Its your responsibility to work harder so I'm inclined to increase your wage. And if you can't deliver, you are not productive enough and being lazy right?

What people expect of creators on this site at times really clash with reality. They are people just as anyone else. Majority of these creators make beer and pizza money at best.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
If you have a rl job working full time. You have a limited amount of hours you can spend on a hobby project. The difference between work full time on something and not. Creators that have as goal as go full time and quit rl job/school etc.. is morons to start with. The only thing I see on this Patreon is " Your support will help me increase the quality of the images and upgrade my hardware to add better technology to my games."

He doesn't promise he will more hours, fulltime, whatever. If you would like. You can come and job with roofing for me.How 12 hours a day for 50 bucks sound? Its your responsibility to work harder so I'm inclined to increase your wage. And if you can't deliver, you are not productive enough and being lazy right?

What people expect of creators on this site at times really clash with reality. They are people just as anyone else. Majority of these creators make beer and pizza money at best.
1) Did I say that I was talking about Caizer promissing to work on this full time? No - I was talking about another game on patreon, which I supported (and later dropped)

2) It's you, who is saying that other people should support dev more if they want more content - I said, that there is no guarantee that more support would lead to more content (dev had more patrons earlier - at some point he had around ~700)

3) What people expect sometimes does clash with reality - but with this project - no - amount of content is minimal

edit

4) 50 bucks for 12 hours does sound like shit. How about ~1500 bucks a month for some side hustle? (he is getting approx that, as I understand)

Reactions: Kidconan

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
1) Did I say that I was talking about Caizer promissing to work on this full time? No - I was talking about another game on patreon, which I supported (and later dropped)

2) It's you, who is saying that other people should support dev more if they want more content - I said, that there is no guarantee that more support would lead to more content (dev had more patrons earlier - at some point he had around ~700)

3) What people expect sometimes does clash with reality - but with this project - no - amount of content is minimal

edit

4) 50 bucks for 12 hours does sound like shit. How about ~1500 bucks a month for some side hustle? (he is getting approx that, as I understand)
And you think 1500 a month is worthy of full time working on this and stop work a rl job? There is people that pay that in mortgage on their house a month. Expenses people have is highly individual, but a lot of places in the world 1500 bucks is nothing (where other places everything). Patreon will never offer the safety net a rl job offers (majority of the time).

At least this creator been consistent with his updates over time. You know what to expect. Does that mean he does the least possible between updates, or he does the most his hours available allows for? The haters will of course jump on the former, but sensibility lean towards the later, and reality probably somewhere in the middle. I don't know how many hours a day I got available for whatever personal stuff I want to do from day to day, and I believe that applies for most people that have responsibilities one way or the other. Creators is people like anyone else, they are not some form of "Dr Evil", just sitting there plotting blue balls on you.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
And you think 1500 a month is worthy of full time working on this and stop work a rl job? There is people that pay that in mortgage on their house a month. Expenses people have is highly individual, but a lot of places in the world 1500 bucks is nothing (where other places everything). Patreon will never offer the safety net a rl job offers (majority of the time).

At least this creator been consistent with his updates over time. You know what to expect. Does that mean he does the least possible between updates, or he does the most his hours available allows for? The haters will of course jump on the former, but sensibility lean towards the later, and reality probably somewhere in the middle. I don't know how many hours a day I got available for whatever personal stuff I want to do from day to day, and I believe that applies for most people that have responsibilities one way or the other. Creators is people like anyone else, they are not some form of "Dr Evil", just sitting there plotting blue balls on you.
Where I come from 1500 USD is fairly big sum - especially if it is something you are getting as additional income on top of your normal wage. Again nobody is saying that he should be working on this full time - and he didn't promise that. But for the amount of funding he is getting - output doesn't match input.

He is not some Dr Evil, whose idea is to blue ball his patrons - 100%, but he may be trying to get as much as possible with minimal efforts.

To be fair, I don't really care how much funding he is getting. People can throw at him 10k a month, if they want. It's between him and his patrons. What is annoying that, when people complain about the game - almost always there is somone who says "well you are playing it for free" as if it negates everything somehow. I will not be throwing money away to be able to say - well I support this project and think, that his updates doesn't have enough content. How much minutes of gameplay all updates of year 2021 add up to?

Reactions: Jack0h and Kidconan

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Where I come from 1500 USD is fairly big sum - especially if it is something you are getting as additional income on top of your normal wage. Again nobody is saying that he should be working on this full time - and he didn't promise that. But for the amount of funding he is getting - output doesn't match input.

He is not some Dr Evil, whose idea is to blue ball his patrons - 100%, but he may be trying to get as much as possible with minimal efforts.

To be fair, I don't really care how much funding he is getting. People can throw at him 10k a month, if they want. It's between him and his patrons. What is annoying that, when people complain about the game - almost always there is somone who says "well you are playing it for free" as if it negates everything somehow. I will not be throwing money away to be able to say - well I support this project and think, that his updates doesn't have enough content. How much minutes of gameplay all updates of year 2021 add up to?
I suspect for some creators out there, their hobby is to get hat little extra can be very well what make their total budget turn around. As extra income it can be a fair bit, but as a stand alone income it wouldn't be much (deppending on where you live in the world). I don't care how much creators make either. If any it's a sign of their success to either create something people want or to attract supporters for something they think they want (whatever). But no matter how much income anyone get, it can't buy them more hours in a day. If a creator keep consistent release updates of same size the fault for expecting more would be on us really. Unless people really into the art of kicking themselves in the balls over and over again.

Looking at the latest release of "a wife and mother"..... The content of this game update did outshine that game by a lot! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kidconan

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
If those updates would be at least a bit more substantial - at least 15 minutes of content - it would be ok, at such speed game would be moving somewhere at least. But with updates of 2-5 minutes content a month (even if they are consisteng).. no, especially when you are creating slow-burn story and add more characters into the game. I don't expect anything from the dev. I half expect that project will be abandoned unfinished as the last game. And I am kicking myself each month (reading changelog and sometimes posting), because I do like the art a lot. So each month I'm coming back to this thread to get dissapointed each time...

FryisWiggles

Oct 15, 2017
There is a problem with Mika, it's imposible to give here 2500
IDK if its the mod or not, but working doesn't increase the amount of money. type in the console "money = 10000"
it's also really weird, because 'for me at least' the game just seems to check if you have the $2500. But doesn't take the money away

Bjørn Hansen

Apr 1, 2018

Where i live. if i own a house, and a car to get around, 1500$ is only half of what i need to live in a month.. there to add is that if i wanted new equip to make better stuff it for sure would'nt take at all... a GTX 3080 here is 1200-1300$ and that's only the GPU then there is the rest of it...

People expects TO MUCH now days... while money is getting less and less worth of inflatation...

Reactions: taygr10 and BVonkX

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Where i live. if i own a house, and a car to get around, 1500$ is only half of what i need to live in a month.. there to add is that if i wanted new equip to make better stuff it for sure would'nt take at all... a GTX 3080 here is 1200-1300$ and that's only the GPU then there is the rest of it...

People expects TO MUCH now days... while money is getting less and less worth of inflatation...
As I know - dev is from Russia - 1500 USD a month is huge sum in there.
Graphic cards sadly are expensive everythere due to miners.

At the very least, before even thinking of funding this on patreon - I expect more than 2-5 minutes of content a month.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
As I know - dev is from Russia - 1500 USD a month is huge sum in there.
Graphic cards sadly are expensive everythere due to miners.

At the very least, before even thinking of funding this on patreon - I expect more than 2-5 minutes of content a month.
Well, if the dev is Russian he would most likely have to move outside Russia to even get access to whatever he get from Patreon now...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If I'm not wrong - not all banks were removed from bank payment system. Or was it all?
The latest sanctions added a lot more banks to the list.. I k now about Russian youtubers that moved out of Russia to be able to keep get income from youtube.. Patreon etc.

Kidconan

Dec 25, 2019
As I checked the Patreon, this was from 3 years ago. 3 years and still unable to produce anything worth for the subscribers, then the dev deserve to be roast. 3 months with only 15 seconds story line, that does not sound alright. Luckily I have not download this game and have no pledge any money for it. I will be very mad, if I am one of the subscribers on the patreon. Like one of the comment said, if you have problem with your real life, stop the subs and inform others, or at least ask subscribers for opinions. I did not see any of that on his/her patreon. So shame on this dev who seem like milking the money from subs.

speeddemon1515

Jul 6, 2019
the game really needs an in game guide to help trigger events that or a mod for it. Also does anyone have a save I lost mine when I reset my cpu.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes