2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

SoylntGreen

May 17, 2018
I have Rosie at lvl 4 95% to 5 and I can't get thr bathroom scene or the scene to trigger watching a show while Lucy is out to work??!?! Tried every combo and nothing works :-/

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Anyone has a save?
I've posted different versions here, don't know which one you want but you can search this topic.

I have Rosie at lvl 4 95% to 5 and I can't get thr bathroom scene or the scene to trigger watching a show while Lucy is out to work??!?! Tried every combo and nothing works :-/
Rosie can't get to level 5 yet so maybe you've already seen all of her. You can take a look at the overview of the girls. If one or more of them has a "!" then you haven't seen something yet.

If there is a "!", i can look what you still need to do if you manage to upload a save.

SoylntGreen

May 17, 2018
Screenshot_20220410-165756_HS.jpg
I'm stuck here
MIKA is nowhere to be seen and her ! Isn't going away
I cant get the toilet interaction with Rosie (bathroom shower scene is up for me)
I cant get her to do the go watch something on t.v. when Lucy is out of the house scene either. Any help?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
View attachment 1750693
I'm stuck here
MIKA is nowhere to be seen and her ! Isn't going away
I cant get the toilet interaction with Rosie (bathroom shower scene is up for me)
I cant get her to do the go watch something on t.v. when Lucy is out of the house scene either. Any help?
If you manage to upload a save I can take a look.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes