2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
BVonkX
ooops sorry i think i sent a wrong save, maybe try this please :)
Now I manage to load the game and from the looks of it you still have to do the content of the last update.

In the early afternoon talk to Rosie in her room "ask about watching sometime"
Stay home and scene starts by itself in the evening, BJ from Lucy, almost caught by Rosie.

Then I think you've had it all, good luck.

Reactions: GateC.

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
ah yes blue ball summer, remember no sexy time! this game might aswell have the "no sexual content" tag

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I'm still monitoring this game from 1st release, until I see there is vaginal sex.
Interesting choice of threads to pop your forum 'cherry' on....well...at least someone is popping something on this thread:giggle:

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Blow jobs don't count. Not ever. Never did.

But, this game is going to be a very very non-sexy HARD pass. It's really really bad. Repetitive with no reward.
Blowjob = inserting a dong (there is now and never another way to do that)

Take a look at some videos on the big internet, maybe you'll learn something from them. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: roro

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Many of us will be upset if they actually start putting out actual content where your actually doing something with the girls. Simply because we're use to nothing all the time.

Reactions: Padav22 and BVonkX

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Whatever this game does, there's always nagging. Often by a few who only come when there is an update and have never played the game or only a long time ago.
i played every singel updated and use to subscribe him, but his updates are shorter and shorter. and there is basicly no story anymore like it was in start. and every last 3 updates has been 2 min long

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i played every singel updated and use to subscribe him, but his updates are shorter and shorter. and there is basicly no story anymore like it was in start. and every last 3 updates has been 2 min long
I really love this game, but yeah it's hard to love this game anymore. But i hope i will be surprised by the futur content.

Reactions: Hajtand and BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
So, when was the last update on this game? Is it worth starting?
Last free update was early January 2022, which you can see on page 1. Next update should be March or maybe a month after that.

If the images on page 1 appeal to you, I'd say give it a try. You'll quickly figure out whether it's for you or not.

Has a good art style but gameplay is not for everyone. When starting a game you can choose "Free" mode then you are not obliged to eat, shower, piss, work and watch TV all the time.

Reactions: Backdoorman

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
Last free update was early January 2022, which you can see on page 1. Next update should be March or maybe a month after that.

If the images on page 1 appeal to you, I'd say give it a try. You'll quickly figure out whether it's for you or not.

Has a good art style but gameplay is not for everyone. When starting a game you can choose "Free" mode then you are not obliged to eat, shower, piss, work and watch TV all the time.
Thanks for the info, since my post, I figured obi did play this before but not with the latest update that I will download now.

Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes