2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
What fuck man nothing is happening after pant event he is not recovering from sickness
The dev is going for realism because some of the people that get Covid-19 take a long time to recover or don't recover at all. Let's hope MC recovers so he can bang the gals

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020

i tried this game out for about 20mins or so and lost patience very quickly ...rough grind and not very rewarding and wasnt worth the headaches not for me anyways BUT if ya like an extremely slow paced grindy kinda game then this is for you
hope i dont get another warning LOL

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Hey Mods! There really needs to be a 'No Sex' tag on this game.

MLS was enjoyable to play, this on the other hand is not ... MS is just annoying and grindy af with no story or acton at all. But some people are still getting fooled and some others here like to be abused, its their fettish so they play this milk-machine of a so-called game.

Reactions: Benji2332

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Hey Mods! There really needs to be a 'No Sex' tag on this game.

MLS was enjoyable to play, this on the other hand is not ... MS is just annoying and grindy af with no story or acton at all. But some people are still getting fooled and some others here like to be abused, its their fettish so they play this milk-machine of a so-called game.
Looks like you are one of the "some people" that is stil looking at HS (not MS). I like a lot of games, some with quick sex, sometimes with extensive story and other things. I like HS but sometimes I just wait for a few updates. Don't like it, just play something different, problem solved.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
This is getting much better with each new update. I love both characters (Rosie and Lucy) the part of the lingerie,damn, I loved it. Waiting soon for a new update. By the way ... How do you recover from the disease, because I kept taking care of the levels, but the MC never fully recovered. My rating so far(0.2.5) is 9/10

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
This is getting much better with each new update. I love both characters (Rosie and Lucy) the part of the lingerie,damn, I loved it. Waiting soon for a new update. By the way ... How do you recover from the disease, because I kept taking care of the levels, but the MC never fully recovered. My rating so far(0.2.5) is 9/10
I think next update for the disease to go away

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Compressed version [v0.2.5]
PC 177 Mb

MAC 160 Mb

Made by Cruncher #bas F95Zone

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
how to stop being sick ingame? (could we please dont do covid in game as well) - I tired to sleep for like 10 days in game and nothing

Please, for the love of god and all things pervy, please add a hints system in game (what to do, where to go)
Please add "skip all day" button.

great game, just very much unplayable and grindy AF

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
how to stop being sick ingame? (could we please dont do covid in game as well) - I tired to sleep for like 10 days in game and nothing

Please, for the love of god and all things pervy, please add a hints system in game (what to do, where to go)
Please add "skip all day" button.

great game, just very much unplayable and grindy AF
You don't stop being sick, thats the end of the current update, a simple notice about would have been great i must say.

I do agree with you advices tho, they would make the game much more enjoyable.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
You don't stop being sick, thats the end of the current update, a simple notice about would have been great i must say.

I do agree with you advices tho, they would make the game much more enjoyable.
ok, seems i will miss a lot of content, cause i dont have all the girls at max stats and cant do anything about it

Dec 21, 2019
Patience is a virtue.
There are about 15-20 quality games on F95 to occupy your time
I agree! I've few games I follow. Since it's frustrating to play a lite bit at a time, the best choice is to have more than one game to follow and try out few other to confirm your preference.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes