2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Could someone help me how to progress?
Both Rosie and Lucy at 100% on 4, but I tried every daytime every room and nothing triggers. Mika and May on 0% on 3.
Here's my save, I started fresh in 0.6.2
I've loaded your save and there's nothing left to do.

In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.

SiriusB01

Mar 2, 2021
18JUL23 - UPDATED FOR v5.4

Added the new event for May and Mika

(was present in v4.9)
Also, I've noticed an issue with going to May's apartment after talking with Mary. The icon isn't there but you can click the street in the bottom right, it goes into an infinite loop and crashes. I added some text to the hint to wait for May's icon to show up before going there.

Copy "zz_mod_HSv5.0.rpyc" into the game folder (\HS-0.5.0-pc\game)

Features:
Added an advance time button
Added hints for the next event in the relationship screen for each character
Restored rollback and the shortcuts for it
Restored skipping and the shortcuts for it
Restored Auto-Saves
Restored Quick save/load
Restored default page numbers on the save/load screen
Zombie minigame easy farming (The hammer and axe always work so you have to hit another one to fail and exit the farming)
update for v0.6.2??? is work?

Valami111

Jul 13, 2021
I've loaded your save and there's nothing left to do.

In the overview of the girls you can see if there is anything else that you have not seen yet. If there are no "!" more with the girls so you've seen everything. Wait for future updates.
Maybe I chose wrong dialog options? Because in the gallery there are still some locked scenes and images.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
June was skipped for an update. july 20th(ish) we'll get the changelog for the upcoming version which the creator already confirmed to be the sex scene with Rosie(FINALLY) and the update will release publicly on August 10th or 11th unless we can get a hero on here to drop the download before that.
Awesome news, i hope not a rushed scene and not with a stimuli pose... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Padav22 and BVonkX

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
not really possible, caizer is a solo creator(male) so there's no one to get that can make the voice-overs for them. And i'm sure he wouldn't want his wife doing it lol
Thats understandable, though, there are places you can download some asmr's that could work in motion with the scenes. I have been enjoying this game and he has been doing a wonderful job for being solo but the silence kills the mood when it gets to the good parts. DL site has some you can download though I dont know what they contain specifically since I have not gotten one myself.

Reactions: AddisonF4c3

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
Thats understandable, though, there are places you can download some asmr's that could work in motion with the scenes. I have been enjoying this game and he has been doing a wonderful job for being solo but the silence kills the mood when it gets to the good parts. DL site has some you can download though I dont know what they contain specifically since I have not gotten one myself.
yeah i've always been a super big enjoyer of the game and you're so right some sound production would go such a long way if caizer had the ability to make it happen. some of the music in like the bj is okay and "sets the mood" ig but it doesn't really help with getting you off lol. oh but also i'm really hoping with this next update(rosie sex scene) he goes back to the way he was doing the animations before, with the perfect example being the rosie bathroom bj scene, that was the kind of animation that made me like the game so much and I haven't seen another game do it quite the same. so anyway I hope the rosie sex scene takes that kind of approach as compared to like the Mika sex scene, that one was kind of atrocious ngl with the bad lighting, weird movement style, and that weird sort of grainy gif look

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
June was skipped for an update. july 20th(ish) we'll get the changelog for the upcoming version which the creator already confirmed to be the sex scene with Rosie(FINALLY) and the update will release publicly on August 10th or 11th unless we can get a hero on here to drop the download before that.

Sorry, but was it confirmed actually? In patreon I only see message that it will be big event for Rosie - but despite implication - it could mean anything.

AddisonF4c3

Feb 3, 2023
Sorry, but was it confirmed actually? In patreon I only see message that it will be big event for Rosie - but despite implication - it could mean anything.
Yes I mean it's basically confirmed, I know he's let us down before but he specifically said "it's been a long time coming and she's the only main LI that we don't have a full sex scene for yeah.png

EDIT: I realized it could also be taken in a way that just meant the sex scene was coming EVENTUALLY within the next few updates, but as for my personal opinion, I'm pretty sure it will be with the 0.6.3 update

Reactions: Padav22

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Yes I mean it's basically confirmed, I know he's let us down before but he specifically said "it's been a long time coming and she's the only main LI that we don't have a full sex scene for View attachment 3835851

EDIT: I realized it could also be taken in a way that just meant the sex scene was coming EVENTUALLY within the next few updates, but as for my personal opinion, I'm pretty sure it will be with the 0.6.3 update
Well, I can only hope that he will actually do that. I may even subscribe to his patreon on each month he does release update for Rosie.

Reactions: AddisonF4c3

pnut99

May 19, 2024
Well, I can only hope that he will actually do that. I may even subscribe to his patreon on each month he does release update for Rosie.
don't sub, that's how they get lazy (see summertime saga). make them work for their shekels, don't let them rely on paypiggies.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
don't sub, that's how they get lazy (see summertime saga). make them work for their shekels, don't let them rely on paypiggies.
If I sub, I would do it for a month only - to show that he did something correct this time. (and would repeat same each time he keeps adding scenes for Rosie).

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes