2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
"How much lazy and nonsenical writing you want?"
"Yes."

Sums up my 5 minute experience after an almost years worth of "game" developement. I do not know who makes this game but i am starting to admire him in a way.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I honestly do not understand people...
People are upset because no sex with Rosy since 2019. Dev provides a nice sex scene, and people still argue...
he should made 30 updates on Rosie , with juice and hot meat sex , and his supporters and fans will be happy.

more sex pleasee T.T Rosie is one of the best done chars back on the time she spawned . Moaaar T.T

where is the fan made art thread for Rosie and others ? if anybody can made it should be nice

May 13, 2018
In this update:

MC gets something stuck in his teeth, but is out of floss and toothpicks, so has to either find a matchbook cover that will hold up to his teeth (minigame) or go on a mission to every supermarket and grocery store in town to find which one has the toothpicks he likes.

About 12 hours of play time for that mission.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I have updated the upload I made with the fixed version. Shouldn't be an issue anymore
Would it be too much to ask if you could link to your fixed upload, rather than make everyone search through all the posts for it?

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes