2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I'm running into the same game crash as everyone else, when trying to go into Lucy's room or outside. You would think, with the dev putting out so little content, that the result wouldn't skid off the runway. Sigh.
While the game is shit and the dev equally so. People have also been noting. Those bugs having been fixed in a new update.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
So, what's Happy Summer Remake?
It's GENIUS, is what it is! God I love this dev. He's been milking idiots with this nothing game for over five years and now he's paving way for a REMAKE? I guess this means he's running out of ideas how to delay handing Rosie over to the players. Brilliant move! For five years he's been experimenting on how little he can include in his updates without losing patrons, while categorically refusing to do anything people wish for, and now he's going to start all over. Oh wow. This right here, this truly is a gift that keeps on giving.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HappySummer-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: BVonkX

Kaelathor

Jun 3, 2018
HappySummer-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is this the fix?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Happy Summer [v0.6.3] [Caizer Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
It's GENIUS, is what it is! God I love this dev. He's been milking idiots with this nothing game for over five years and now he's paving way for a REMAKE? I guess this means he's running out of ideas how to delay handing Rosie over to the players. Brilliant move! For five years he's been experimenting on how little he can include in his updates without losing patrons, while categorically refusing to do anything people wish for, and now he's going to start all over. Oh wow. This right here, this truly is a gift that keeps on giving.
Sounds like he hangs out with Dark Cookie or is there a milking shitbag convention somewhere I don't know about where these people meet?
This is why I pirate. Money is for completed quality products not tiny AVNs with a development time longer than some AAA games.

EDIT:Spelling derp

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
it seems the reviewers of this game base the score from how short the updates are not the game itself.
lets face it
if this game was released today with the current content and no bugs everyone would give it 5 stars.

This game has better graphics and hotter characters than 99% of the Daz 3D junk you get here on F95 zone.
i think everyone should show some respect to the Developer.
i mean he is still producing.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
it seems the reviewers of this game base the score from how short the updates are not the game itself.
lets face it
if this game was released today with the current content and no bugs everyone would give it 5 stars.

This game has better graphics and hotter characters than 99% of the Daz 3D junk you get here on F95 zone.
i think everyone should show some respect to the Developer.
i mean he is still producing.
Indeed, besides, one developer is not the other. Some have a whole team and others do it besides their normal work. There should be room for both and how fast and big updates are is not a measure of how good a game is. Furthermore, everyone can choose for themselves how they want to support a developer and for how long.

Lesterjet

Apr 24, 2022
Can Someone help out with the Mac version.. I keep getting "an exception has occured" at every screen, Cant play the game. Anyone have a fix for the mac version please.

Thanks

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
Indeed, besides, one developer is not the other. Some have a whole team and others do it besides their normal work. There should be room for both and how fast and big updates are is not a measure of how good a game is. Furthermore, everyone can choose for themselves how they want to support a developer and for how long.
i mean there are single developers who actually have put out a shole lot more content while having an actual job......

Reactions: Hajtand

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I click at the sister's door and this error message happens

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/guest.rpy", line 24, in <module>
NameError: name 'lgone' is not defined"

And after that this happens like a 1k times and game crashes:

File "game/map.rpyc", line 659, in script call
I got same thing, and wen you click ignore game loops between a pic of the lucys bedroom and error screen

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes