RPGM None Haramase Island (TechnoBrake)

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
So I took it upon myself to try translating this game and the result was coding error and many syntax errors. I'm using translator++ and I found a bunch of codes in the game already in english but the problem here is that it identified as translation error. I tried to remove the translation of those codes or just copy-paste the same code over. No matter what I do, the game shows error on screen. Now hopefully, TechnoBrake will actually translating this game of his or some professional translators can take the challenge and be our savior. Doesn't matter if it's MTL or polished, I'm fine either way just to play this thing in english

chicot

Sep 17, 2020
So I took it upon myself to try translating this game and the result was coding error and many syntax errors. I'm using translator++ and I found a bunch of codes in the game already in english but the problem here is that it identified as translation error. I tried to remove the translation of those codes or just copy-paste the same code over. No matter what I do, the game shows error on screen. Now hopefully, TechnoBrake will actually translating this game of his or some professional translators can take the challenge and be our savior. Doesn't matter if it's MTL or polished, I'm fine either way just to play this thing in english
amen