4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Somebody help.. I struggled to beat Tsubasa's highscore. Took about 6-7 attempts and I managed to beat her highscore. Since my fingers are all sore, i skipped through the dialog and now i dunno where i can find her. Oracle said something about illusioned dance..
You can meet her in the Mall, it might take a few weeks though, seems to be a RNG event or one that can be pushed backwards by other events.

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Impregnate Shizuka amd when her belly is big talk to her and she will arrange for you to meet one of the 2 girls. But you have to progress Shizukas story. Have the pregnancy at 7 weeks to get it
Shizuka's belly is big (I have it set at 7 weeks, currently 1 week left) and all I get is "she's probably is just at the hospital. I probably shouldn't bother her."

I just want to meet her friends, both I still haven't unlocked. Have I not gone far enough in her story? (5 pregnancies so far.)

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Hey comunity, how I play the videoclips, I find in my mailbox a second time on my computer?
....and.... Is it possible to create a x-ray of Ootori's womb, in the moment, when MC fucks her 'deep'? ;-) *u*
Many greetings, A Kitty ;-)

Last edited:

Ex_Pride

Dec 18, 2019
You can meet her in the Mall, it might take a few weeks though, seems to be a RNG event or one that can be pushed backwards by other events.
Thx a lot! Because I keep meeting Rumines and Touko there. And one of Shizuka's friend.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Shizuka's belly is big (I have it set at 7 weeks, currently 1 week left) and all I get is "she's probably is just at the hospital. I probably shouldn't bother her."

I just want to meet her friends, both I still haven't unlocked. Have I not gone far enough in her story? (5 pregnancies so far.)
All the girls go to the hospital and are hard, if not impossible, to meet when they have 1 week left. What happens if you try to meet her at 5 weeks?

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
All the girls go to the hospital and are hard, if not impossible, to meet when they have 1 week left. What happens if you try to meet her at 5 weeks?
Ok. At 5 weeks. And Shizuka just keeps brushing me off. Mostly just claiming that her daddy is really possessive right now, and I should call back in a week or two. Um, in a week or two, she won't be pregnant. I swear I'm missing something.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok. At 5 weeks. And Shizuka just keeps brushing me off. Mostly just claiming that her daddy is really possessive right now, and I should call back in a week or two. Um, in a week or two, she won't be pregnant. I swear I'm missing something.
Normal pregnancy time is 5 or 7 weeks, forgot. If you keep it at that you will be able to meet her, setting pregnancies too short can make you miss out on content . Normally her father should stop being possessive after she is two weeks pregnant and hide from her working. If not it is likely a bug.

Reactions: CadamWarlock
Nov 7, 2020
anyone know how to go back from Fallopia? I can't click on the main island.
actually I can only choose Fallopia when using the set course feature too.
is it file error or sth?

ok fixed I'm stupid. I forgot to talk to the girl that teach geography.

Last edited:

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Normal pregnancy time is 5 or 7 weeks, forgot. If you keep it at that you will be able to meet her, setting pregnancies too short can make you miss out on content . Normally her father should stop being possessive after she is two weeks pregnant and hide from her working. If not it is likely a bug.
Ok, it worked! I was able to meet the first of Shizuka's friends, Youko (the blonde gyaru type). Is it the same process to meet her second friend? Ordo I do something different?

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
How to you finish the Eris path? I've gotten to ??? And have NO idea where she went to in the resort.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok, it worked! I was able to meet the first of Shizuka's friends, Youko (the blonde gyaru type). Is it the same process to meet her second friend? Ordo I do something different?
If remember right it is the same kind of thing, they introduce her to you or the blond one does if keep in contact with them, forgot exact details.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
There are so few bad endings in the game that it's easy to be lulled into a false sense of security and not save as often as you should. I've just lost about an hour's work after Kiriya did me in.:(

Also somebody ought to teach Stephanie - or perhaps the game's translators into English - what the word "rape" means. If it's consensual, then it's not rape.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
How do you unlock the arcade girl?
Click on the game 'Babes from the deep'. It doesnt works, but it triggers Sybil, the arcade-girl.
Click more and more on the game. Finally she marks it as 'broken' and you both have sex. ;-)

Last edited:

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
There are so few bad endings in the game that it's easy to be lulled into a false sense of security and not save as often as you should. I've just lost about an hour's work after Kiriya did me in.:(
I, uh... have some bad news for you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
There is a page of autosaves. You lost no progress.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes