4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Ok guys, i made a guide for the current version of the game
I did it based on the one who previously existed and the differents message from the forum
it is not 100% accurate but cover all the basics

Have fun !! ^^

Edit : A lot of HFF resort events is not covered, i'll work on it
A small correction for Kazumi:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hulatoupla

ulamog

Apr 20, 2017
anyone know how to use items on the resort?
if anyone else was having trouble i figured it out a while ago, it's all one week and that counts for consumables too. so if you take consumables while off the island, and then go to the island, you won't be able to use consumables for that whole trip.

sichibukai307

Apr 5, 2020
Is there a way to cheese the NTR defender game? I keep ending up shooting the commander.

found out you can console it
ntr2017_high_score = 373

also found out Fucking Dandy achievement is obtained by going to stats and bottom left, changing name to " n*gga " though some said it sometimes works with different forms of the same word.
thx obama...
Seem don't work from me

Reactions: Rikis

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
Work a marathon. You need for it to work for nearly 100 stamina. Mayby more so better be ready to do nothing more this day.
I have 180 of stamina and i use 2 items to refull the stamina and work several days in a marathon but still i dont get any advances, and when i go to talk with were she tell me to get lost :S.

Paramount26

May 29, 2018
You need to do each job tier once a week, she'll appear the 1st time in each tier, then you advance to the next tier, sleep a week, work -> advances Kasumi's story, change job to next 1 ex secretary > salesperson, sleep.

At least that's how it's worked for me.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I have 180 of stamina and i use 2 items to refull the stamina and work several days in a marathon but still i dont get any advances, and when i go to talk with were she tell me to get lost :S.
You said you feel extremly tired ingame? Do you wokr for the whole week or do you push the work button once all the time read through and repeat? If not latter try this.

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
There used to be a google drive file with lots of detailed info on how to unlock achievements. Looks like that is deleted on google drive now. Does anyone have it saved?

sesamebuns

Feb 21, 2018
My HFF Resort Guide to Mei/Saki/Rurika items:

Mei's smartphone - Go to Cervica Island
- Head into the jungle
- Go Right, Right, Right and you should hit a checkpoint
- Go Straight, Straight, Left
- Go Left, Right, Right
- Go Right, Straight, and Right
- You should end up at the lake and MC should say Mei's phone should be around here. Click on the phone to collect it.

Saki's earbuds - Go to Ovaria Island:
- Head towards Mt. Seiki twice
- Enter the caverns under Mt. Seiki
- Move around the dormant magma core/vent until Geothermometer shows Core proximity 60m and Vent proximity 10m
- Exit the volcano
- Head towards the nearest hot spring
- MC should say it's here and you can click on the earbuds

Rurika's hairbrush - Go to Island of Fallopia:
- Walk north along the shore 3 times (until you see the island on the horizon)
- Dive here and swim further until depth is 50m
- Search and click on hairbrush

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
I chose the nap option at work and was "woken up" by Kazumi. How do I proceed with Kazumi after that event in the office? She still won't let me impregnate her (only once). The Oracle says I have to wait for a fornite without spilling seed. Does that just include with just Kazumi?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I chose the nap option at work and was "woken up" by Kazumi. How do I proceed with Kazumi after that event in the office? She still won't let me impregnate her (only once). The Oracle says I have to wait for a fornite without spilling seed. Does that just include with just Kazumi?
No it includes everyone, just do two weeks of work only or how long it takes for kasumi to be on full fertility if that takes longer as two weeks.

Reactions: CadamWarlock

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
My HFF Resort Guide to Mei/Saki/Rurika items:

Mei's smartphone - Go to Cervica Island
- Head into the jungle
- Go Right, Right, Right and you should hit a checkpoint
- Go Straight, Straight, Left
- Go Left, Right, Right
- Go Right, Straight, and Right
- You should end up at the lake and MC should say Mei's phone should be around here. Click on the phone to collect it.

Saki's earbuds - Go to Ovaria Island:
- Head towards Mt. Seiki twice
- Enter the caverns under Mt. Seiki
- Move around the dormant magma core/vent until Geothermometer shows Core proximity 60m and Vent proximity 10m
- Exit the volcano
- Head towards the nearest hot spring
- MC should say it's here and you can click on the earbuds

Rurika's hairbrush - Go to Island of Fallopia:
- Walk north along the shore 3 times (until you see the island on the horizon)
- Dive here and swim further until depth is 50m
- Search and click on hairbrush
Too bad, all those steps and numbers are randomly generated for each invidual player's game session .
We did that on purpose :KEK:

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I can't wait for the next update xD I don't see anything on the road map, I hoping for the girls from taimanin series get add in the game someday, You can meet the girls as ninjas you can stumble onto on one of the islands I don't know if you guys take suggestion?

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
I can't wait for the next update xD I don't see anything on the road map, I hoping for the girls from taimanin series get add in the game someday, You can meet the girls as ninjas you can stumble onto on one of the islands I don't know if you guys take suggestion?
Taimanin is definitely not going to happen for legal reasons. Maybe other ninjas, but not them.

And generally no, suggestions won't do anything. Every one of us has a long list of the content we want in the game and have limited time or interest in what you want. If you want a certain girl to be in the game then you should join the Discord and write her yourself.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Too bad, all those steps and numbers are randomly generated for each invidual player's game session .
We did that on purpose :KEK:
And well thought out, I ended up save scumming that to get the forest path once I realized the path I had didn't match up to what people were getting.

Ex_Pride

Dec 18, 2019
Somebody help.. I struggled to beat Tsubasa's highscore. Took about 6-7 attempts and I managed to beat her highscore. Since my fingers are all sore, i skipped through the dialog and now i dunno where i can find her. Oracle said something about illusioned dance..

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes