4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
Okay, I've had issues with Shiori too, I was also stuck at 81% for the longest time, eventually got whatever was missing, but I'm at 90% with no option to take her on vacation and haven't gotten it mentioned through talking to her, even when spamming talk.

Help?
Only other requirement that I know of is number of impregnations. Shiori needs to have been impregnated 20 times for the Resort Invitation event to trigger I believe. Is that maybe what you're missing?

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Only other requirement that I know of is number of impregnations. Shiori needs to have been impregnated 20 times for the Resort Invitation event to trigger I believe. Is that maybe what you're missing?
This is probably it, then.

-Yamato-

Sep 7, 2020
I keep getting Eris visiting the resort room even though I've never met her. Does that mean I'll never get her introduction scene?

Feb 26, 2018
^According to the discord, yes. You need to encounter her on day 2 in the shopping district. If you don't and encounter her on day 3 or later then she becomes broken. There's a 4.0.1 on the discord but I don't know if it's fixed in that version though. Previous saves aren't compatible with it however, and it may be better to try and just not break anything until they release 4.0.2 which may fix these issues.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I keep getting Eris visiting the resort room even though I've never met her. Does that mean I'll never get her introduction scene?
Playing 4.0.0 I had her visit me in my room one night even though I'd never met her. But then I met her the next day and after than everything seemed to proceed as it should. Mayb3e it depends on whether you impregnate her on that first, out of order, meeting? (I can't remember if I did or not.)

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
So is there bugfix to save error after upgrading game from 0.4.0.0 to 0.4.0.1?

Tried to wait 7weeks (so no girl was preg) and nothing -> still error when I try to save.

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
does anyone know how to start the jungle? i talked to mei and got directions, but i see nowhere to start the jungle.

ColdPlate

Jul 19, 2020
Can some one do a run down of Kiriya and her achievements. I got the first two but after meeting her one time at the gym I am completely stuck. All the Wikia are either blank on the subject or reference old shit which either does not exist anymore or was deleted.
Yeah sure, guide on Kiriya's achievements

1st achievement - Newfag
pretty straightforward, after about 10 weeks go to the coffee cafe and use the internet to unlock kiriya.

2nd achievement - Staying Hydrated
Go to the resort and get some drinks over there at the shop on the resort, specifically the drinks with kiriya on it.

P.S. If you don't know how to get to the resort click on explore and next. Its right next to the back button, but to unlock it you'll have to go to the HFF HQ and talk to liason-san about the resort.

3rd achievement - To be Continued...
Go to the gym on the mainland and random event time! Click on spar and hope that you find kiriya there taking out her anger out on a punching bag. (This is the unlocking condition) Go to sleep for the week and visit the red light district, and random event time again! Find kiriya talking with her info broker and at the end of the convo you'll have the choice to follow or not.

P.S. Once you follow her it'll take you back to the mainscreen don't close the game click on load game or new game I forgot which one it was.

4th achievement - Gamer Girl Bath Water
After getting the 3rd achievement, go back to kiriya via the my harem page and MC will suggest that she goes to the hotsprings. Go to the hotsprings via the train station and again I believe this is a random event.

5th achievement - POGGERS
After getting the 4th achievement, again go back to kiriya via my harem page and she'll tell you not to follow her again, being the player we should follow her! Go back to the red light district and follow her from there and you'll get this achievement.

Your welcome.

Reactions: Redbrownalgae

ColdPlate

Jul 19, 2020
where is mei phone im stuck

For Mei's phone I think its the one with the right, left, straight what not right? do reply if i'm wrong.

For that talk to ibaraki and go the the island (I believe its the south island) that gives you the options "Go left, Go Right, Go Straight,".

This questline isn't static so it is somewhat randomized. On the boat go to my notes, there you'll see the instructions/directions to choose. Pick from those.

Example being:

Left, Right, Left
Left, Left, Straight
Straight, ??? Straight
Right, ???, ???

Once you get to the ??? part. Just save scum. and eventually you'll get to mei's phone.

ColdPlate

Jul 19, 2020
An interesting discovery I made a while ago but one I decided to share now. Not sure if this is intended or not. (It probably isn't lol).

When you click around this area (the area with the red line)
The question switches to a new question, this also keeps your question progress if you're on 20/35 and you click on the area you keep your score and the question swaps.

1619818861205.png

This is because the button for continue or try again is still around and for some reason can still be clicked in the background even though its not showing up, This is the same for the give up button on the other side instead it cancels you out of the minigame instead of swapping to a new question.

Reactions: cristidelta

HaydenXV

Oct 7, 2018
Hello, I am currently on version 4.0.1, I bought the 6 shiori dvds but when I unlock the "video player" there are only 5 dvds and the 6th one never appraised again, is it? a bug or me that is made a mistake? Sorry if that has already been said.

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Hello, I am currently on version 4.0.1, I bought the 6 shiori dvds but when I unlock the "video player" there are only 5 dvds and the 6th one never appraised again, is it? a bug or me that is made a mistake? Sorry if that has already been said.
It is not a bug. The MC actually buys 7 videos through the mail (not 6), but only 5 of them are professional made JAV films which show up on the main screen of the video player. The other two videos are "homemade" and get added to the video player later on.

Reactions: HaydenXV

HaydenXV

Oct 7, 2018
It is not a bug. The MC actually buys 7 videos through the mail (not 6), but only 5 of them are professional made JAV films which show up on the main screen of the video player. The other two videos are "homemade" and get added to the video player later on.
Thank you for your quick reply !

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes