4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
After you beat the NTR game, where do you meet that person again? Cuz i legit cant figure it out
You should meet that character directly after beating that high score and have a talk where MC notices some things. Leading to an option to meet that person again in the mall. Thing is that meeting in mall does not seem to be scripted to happen next time you go to mall, but is either partly RNG based or can be pushed to later week by other scenes.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
You should meet that character directly after beating that high score and have a talk where MC notices some things. Leading to an option to meet that person again in the mall. Thing is that meeting in mall does not seem to be scripted to happen next time you go to mall, but is either partly RNG based or can be pushed to later week by other scenes.
so all i got to do is spam mall , thank u !

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
tried this earlier....skipped through 3 weeks.. game still won't let me save

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.JutaiListener'>: attribute lookup store.JutaiListener failed
Are you playing through it or just skip ahead by going home 3 times in a row? Like did you try visiting various girls/going to play Jutai Simulator in the arcade? This is a weird python issue that arises because we subclassed Ren'Py's displayable class in a few places. We resolved it in 0.4.0.2 by moving away from this approach (not public yet). A few other people are in the same boat as you and the play through approach isn't working for them. In which case these folks may have to wait for 0.4.0.2 to release (soon-ish)

Vince_Tanka

Apr 17, 2019
Are you playing through it or just skip ahead by going home 3 times in a row? Like did you try visiting various girls/going to play Jutai Simulator in the arcade? This is a weird python issue that arises because we subclassed Ren'Py's displayable class in a few places. We resolved it in 0.4.0.2 by moving away from this approach (not public yet). A few other people are in the same boat as you and the play through approach isn't working for them. In which case these folks may have to wait for 0.4.0.2 to release (soon-ish)
tried different save files from 4.0...sometimes i skipped by going home ... other tiems i worked impregnated etc... no avail... i cant get it to save

traceback is almost everytiem the same but;

sometimes its the jutai listener; sometimes the savedebugger listener

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
Kazumi Twins Achievment

just figured it out Job:corporate CEO ,fuck Kazumi in Office make her pregnant,suggest after to fuck in love hotel/Harafit bath there u impregnate her with the twin

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

Porti

Dec 28, 2017
Hey Everyone I think i may broke the game. Whenever I sex with someone with normal fertility percentence like 40, 50, 60% etc. never able to make her pregnant, only higher percentence like inari and arcana getting pregnant and also random womens never get pregnant I spent 1k stamina on kazumi at her peak (60%) and don't pregnant so how can i fix this

striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
Compressed Version kept freezing on the main menu when I try to do anything, like trying to start the game properly, or going to options, or just hovering the mouse. Unplayable.

Albatross715

Jan 29, 2021
How to rent a cabana? I spoke to liaison but there is nothing but card level, upgrade, history, today and tutorial.
P.S. I have solved my problem now. It was necessary to pregnant her in all places (swimming pool, lunch, trip... read the dialogues) and only then rent cabana

Last edited:

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Compressed Version kept freezing on the main menu when I try to do anything, like trying to start the game properly, or going to options, or just hovering the mouse. Unplayable.
This was a bug in 0.4.0.0 (we fixed it in 0.4.0.1) that causes the game to scrape our webserver checking for a new version every time the main screen was updated. If you have a particularly slow connection to our web server (in the netherlands) it will cause extreme frame lag when on the main menu. It should go away once you get into game as its only the main menu that was performing the version check.

Reactions: mojo211995
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes