4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Snatched

May 25, 2020
I noticed that when you buy a 10-pack or a 12-pack of sex supplies at the resort store, the number of things gets SET TO 10 or 12 rather than INCREASED BY 10 or 12. So if that's a bug to be fixed rather than a "feature," be sure to be low or out of those items before purchasing at the resort!

Dec 24, 2018
HELP: what is the events with Shiori? I'm now stuck at 81%
Have you done the pool scene, or collected all the JAV dvds? Those 2 might be what you're missing. After you get 90% you need access to the resort then talk to Shiori again and you should have the option to go on a vacation with her.

Ag-Ab

Nov 22, 2019
Have you done the pool scene, or collected all the JAV dvds? Those 2 might be what you're missing. After you get 90% you need access to the resort then talk to Shiori again and you should have the option to go on a vacation with her.
yep I've seen the pool event and got all the dvds including the 2 hidden and 1 shoot with Shiori

Dec 24, 2018
By far I've done hot spring, naked apron, sleep bj, breast milk, bathroom sex, pool, secret dvds, sex on bed, bath preggo, kitchen sex
There was 2 apron scenes I think, try to get her pregnant and try to get that scene. Also check back 1-2 pages for the character achievement guide someone posted and do a checklist of what you have.

Reactions: hulatoupla

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
i did it and it cost me 178K , kinda steep but then again Miyu is fucking 1 million
The resort cost decreases based on HFF card rank. Also if you take a guest (only Shiori for now), it doubles the cost. Though generally most of the end-game players will agree that money becomes a meaningless barrier after a while.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
how the fuck do you get kazumi pregnant with twins? Is it just luck?
Does anyone know how to have twins with kazumi??
Thanks gundam_00 and is there any trick to get the twins with the sister? or is it just luck?
any1 got shiori dvd 9 and kazumi pregnant with twins ?
For twins you need to have pregnancy duration at least at 7. Then you need to fuck her on the week before her peak fertility and impregnate her. Then next week you need to fuck her again.

Reactions: Roleme

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Okay, I've had issues with Shiori too, I was also stuck at 81% for the longest time, eventually got whatever was missing, but I'm at 90% with no option to take her on vacation and haven't gotten it mentioned through talking to her, even when spamming talk.

Help?

Dec 24, 2018
Okay, I've had issues with Shiori too, I was also stuck at 81% for the longest time, eventually got whatever was missing, but I'm at 90% with no option to take her on vacation and haven't gotten it mentioned through talking to her, even when spamming talk.

Help?
Did you unlock the resort option from the Liason? That's probably why the option doesn't appear.

Dec 24, 2018
Ages ago, been there quite a few times, and since I am over a hundred days in, haven't gone to the latest update. Luckily never seen the "8th day event" bug.
Don't see why it wouldn't trigger if you're using the talk option and have it unlocked.

how i know event xmast date for 24/12 kazumi?
is something i miss for trigger event xmas?
You have to change your computer date to December 24th to unlock that achievement.

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes