Jul 24, 2017
> Custom Character Creator (CCC) -
Where can I find this creator?
here is the info on the developers site

they have answered a ton of questions in their discord as well

also here is the torrent link for 4.0.1

R_plank

Aug 15, 2018
Can't seem to get the "Total Stud" Achievement for Shizuka. It's the one for the successful threesome. Is it a random encounter after the first time or is there a proper trigger?

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
Currently at 90% with Shiroi, I went back and basically did what everyone mentioned, and have got the scene at the Hospital and return to AV. I'm assuming I'm missing one of the pool scenes, but not sure which one exactly. Is there a pool/bathe scene at the HaraFit that I'm possibly missing?
90% is 10/11 of her scenes, the last one being at the resort proper so you should be ready to trigger bringing her. Only other requirement is that she needs to have been impregnated 20 times. As soon as I hit both those requirements it popped for me. Hopefully that helps.

PBMidas

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2021
Can't seem to get the "Total Stud" Achievement for Shizuka. It's the one for the successful threesome. Is it a random encounter after the first time or is there a proper trigger?
It is random but there are conditions for it, namely impregnating Youko and Natsumi a few times then having none of the three pregnant. It triggers automatically at the start of a week.

Reactions: R_plank
Dec 24, 2018
90% is 10/11 of her scenes, the last one being at the resort proper so you should be ready to trigger bringing her. Only other requirement is that she needs to have been impregnated 20 times. As soon as I hit both those requirements it popped for me. Hopefully that helps.
Unfortunately I have 20+ times, and nothing triggers so I guess I'm still missing a scene somewhere, I'll keep trying and see what I can find. Thanks.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
how or where do i find shiori dvd's 7-9, i found 10 in mangastore when the "long text is shown,about old stuff in the shelfes" middle shelf pink book/dvd hoover mouse over.
and when do i help her with cooking for the first achievment...

rumines had 1x the event where she is in the bar then not again cant drink with her for achievment

babebosuz

Dec 16, 2017
how or where do i find shiori dvd's 7-9, i found 10 in mangastore when the "long text is shown,about old stuff in the shelfes" middle shelf pink book/dvd hoover mouse over.
and when do i help her with cooking for the first achievment...

rumines had 1x the event where she is in the bar then not again cant drink with her for achievment
one on the beach and one ofter clicking picture of Shiori on PC in videos and one for answering wrong in quiz with question that have Shiori as answer.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
Where do I need to explore for Shizuka?
What I need to do with Kazumi after her 1st sex in office?
Same go with the bartender , what is the next step?
shizuka...dont know explore or ask oracle go on next page/bottom on list select other
kazumi 4 weeks without sex with other girls just work 4 weeks straight then talk to her ,u have to do this 2 times
bartender just drink until u pass out,then apologize to her
coffeeshop the same just buy for weeks the expensive drink until u get 4Xexpresso cost u all energy so do last on week

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
one on the beach and one ofter clicking picture of Shiori on PC in videos and one for answering wrong in quiz with question that have Shiori as answer.
thx a lot..damn the quiz is hard to beat anywhere a list with answers (yeah im lazy),and wich beach the one from the train or the resort
ok the shiori answer is at the question what Nakadashi is u can miss it when u not read really...
ok the 2 vids from quiz and PC(Vidplayer click mothers mouth and follow instruction,touchsim) are the 2 vids where she conceive kazumi and MC

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Is Rumines' "Host of the Nightmare" achievement supposed to make your max stamina go down by 5? The reward says "5 Total Stamina" but I went from 190 to 185 after unlocking it.
I'm wondering if it's broken cause I already got "The Moonlight BestGirl" before, and it's overwriting the 10 stamina bonus from that for some reason.
(And yes, I've gone all the way through with breaking the curse, still 185)

Reactions: Albatross715

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
Where can I get the shiori's #9 av?
I click her mouth a lot but nothing really happens.
click her mouth and follow the text its like a touchsim she say oh my breast tingle and u click breast...until she is full naked and had a orgasm then she says ok i let u look those vids

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
any one have a clue where normal shiori NTR dvd 8 and 9 are and a guide for shiori would be nice i dont find her first achievment somehow,also a tracking for scence done maybe on PC ...dont know if i got all locations AND got her pregnant there too

and im screwed for stephanie i got the anal thing to far and now i cant get the last 2 achievs with her would be nice if there where a warning for locking u out of achievs...i thought i do her a favor since she is a maso but WRONG

also would be nice if side chars show in roster for cycle

Ok for the DVD's i found a stuck/deadend if u click Shiori in Videoplayer until she is naked BEFORE u have dvd 8 from Quiz u cant get DVD 9,i had to set clicks on Shiori to 80 via saveeditor to get all

Last edited:

Kamushki

Feb 20, 2018
any one have a clue where normal shiori NTR dvd 8 and 9 are and a guide for shiori would be nice i dont find her first achievment somehow,also a tracking for scence done maybe on PC ...dont know if i got all locations AND got her pregnant there too

and im screwed for stephanie i got the anal thing to far and now i cant get the last 2 achievs with her would be nice if there where a warning for locking u out of achievs...i thought i do her a favor since she is a maso but WRONG

also would be nice if side chars show in roster for cycle
Use pic in attachment for guidance.

1. Untick
2. Search for it
3. True -> False

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I don't know if this is a glitch or something but when I do the resort sometimes I can use the energy drinks and then the next day I can't

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I have the same issue. I didn't know about her affection system and when I started to get locked out every night I checked in a save editor and saw she was at -60 affection (the minimum according to another variable). I started to do the catch and release thing at the pool and now my affection is up to +30 but she still won't unlock the doors at night and I never got the scene with another dude trying to rape her at the pool.

Now at the pool she willingly accepts your advances and even encourages it so is the game just fucked at this point because I got her to -60 or is this an intended mechanic?
Yup that exactly summarized what I did as well, guess we both fucked up and soft locked ourselves out of her event...
Sorry if you two already figured it out and I'm wasting your time, but I tinkered with the online save editor (same problem as you guys) and found the line "Katyahidden", changed the 1 to a 0, and her door was unlocked when I visited. I don't have the time to check more than that, but maybe that will let the rest unlock.

Reactions: HenWithSalt

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So I don't know if this is a glitch or something but when I do the resort sometimes I can use the energy drinks and then the next day I can't
The Girl from the Convini said the drink contains more than 400% of your daily required dose of cofein which is the reason you can't drink more than 2 IN A WEEK.
Normal gameplay is in weeks, but in the resort it changes to days according to your laison in the HFF Headquarters

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes