4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I'm not getting Anal to proc with Michelle, she's been:

impregnated 10+ times
has maid outfit
over 90 vaginal
over 13 facial (with titfuck+job unlocked)

According to , I should just need to get her pregnant then do her again 4 weeks later. Is this a situation like with your sister where you have to ignore her completely for 4+ weeks?

*also I get why it is a thing, but I do find it hilarious that out of all the possible incest stuff, from the daughter cheating on her dad to your younger sister who was in the previous iterations to even possibly your mom (who biologically can't have children unless it's you... haven't finished her story yet), it's the older sister who gets the Clippy "you pervert" message.

**edit: that was it, just had to wait 4 weeks without visiting, finished with her

Last edited:

Kamushki

Feb 20, 2018
I'm not getting Anal to proc with Michelle, she's been:

impregnated 10+ times
has maid outfit
over 90 vaginal
over 13 facial (with titfuck+job unlocked)

According to , I should just need to get her pregnant then do her again 4 weeks later. Is this a situation like with your sister where you have to ignore her completely for 4+ weeks?

*also I get why it is a thing, but I do find it hilarious that out of all the possible incest stuff, from the daughter cheating on her dad to your younger sister who was in the previous iterations to even possibly your mom (who biologically can't have children unless it's you... haven't finished her story yet), it's the older sister who gets the Clippy "you pervert" message.
While she's pregnant try having sex, if she doesn't ask for 20k for fancy fencing equips then try again next day. Those 4 weeks apply after first anal session (have 10k on you), repeat 5 times and she calls You Master.

How to enable dev menu/console command? I press shift + o, it doesn't work
Go to ...\renpy\common folder and open with notepad++ program 00console.rpy file, find config.console = False and change it to config.console = True. Save file and and You will have fine working console. But if I were You I'd use RenPy Save Editor, as You can easily search and edit save file, while using console You must know console commands, otherwise it will lead to serious errors and you will have to start over. Search it with Google, as I can't post links.

Remove the 2017:
ntr_high_score = ###
Nope, didn't work for me... Changing tsubasahighscore from True to False did help.

Last edited:

capra

Jun 12, 2018
Any guides for the new resort? Also anyway to visit girls in the hospital besides the brown girl who dislikes pregnancy?

DyelBrehare

Apr 12, 2021
I really need help with Shiori.

Already 11 impregnations, 112 cum insides, made her pregnant at the onsen and the pool.
And still cant make her tell me about vacations or the bungalos.
She tells me that I'm at 72% with her scenes.
Is there something I'm missing to do for her to tell me?

Forgot to mention I already have 12 of her videos, the principal 10 and the 2 extra.
When I speak with her she only tells me the foot and Kazumi
And in the video screen she only tells me not to show anyone the videos.

(sorry about my english, not a native speaker)
PLZ HELP

Waylander000000

Apr 6, 2021
Need help with Shiori's 10th DVD. I suppose its found in manga store during inventory shifting but i can't understand, how to find it. The only thing i'm getting is "There's nothing interesting here". Tried to find it on shelves, but i can't find it

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Need help with Shiori's 10th DVD. I suppose its found in manga store during inventory shifting but i can't understand, how to find it. The only thing i'm getting is "There's nothing interesting here". Tried to find it on shelves, but i can't find it
you have to click whe it says that. it has red cover in one of the shelves. i don't remember which one though.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
I really need help with Shiori.

Already 11 impregnations, 112 cum insides, made her pregnant at the onsen and the pool.
And still cant make her tell me about vacations or the bungalos.
She tells me that I'm at 72% with her scenes.
Is there something I'm missing to do for her to tell me?

Forgot to mention I already have 12 of her videos, the principal 10 and the 2 extra.
When I speak with her she only tells me the foot and Kazumi
And in the video screen she only tells me not to show anyone the videos.

(sorry about my english, not a native speaker)
PLZ HELP
From what I got. In order to get her achievement 4 & 5,you gotta unlock random scenarios like kitchen scene, bathroom (normal and pregnant) scene, breast feeding scene, naked apron scene and pool scene. If you manage to get all those scenarios, she'll say you're 87% done of her event. After that just go home with your full stach of her AV, she'll come over to clean your place and offer you to make a personal AV. By then you have finished achievement 3 and allow to invite her to resort to get 4 & 5. Though it only work if you got 1k impregnated counter and a Platinum HHF card, reason why is because that card allow user to bring married woman to the resort and it also you to bum into Shizuka and her 2 gal friends to get their achievement too. Get Shizuka pregnant at resort to get her achievement 4 and get her 2 gal friends pregnant at resort to get Natsumi achievement 4.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Yes, he's complaining (I think wrongly) that the correct answer ought to be 1000.
ah. If that was the complaint then yeah. That person is wrong this time through and the only people who would agree with him/her are marketing people trying to scam/mislead folks.

Dec 24, 2018
Currently at 90% with Shiroi, I went back and basically did what everyone mentioned, and have got the scene at the Hospital and return to AV. I'm assuming I'm missing one of the pool scenes, but not sure which one exactly. Is there a pool/bathe scene at the HaraFit that I'm possibly missing?

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes