4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Spam pass weeks :) or if you farming preggies, then use the resort chick trick a few pages back.
No need, I'm still working on achievements, I just waste excess time on doing the Stock Trader job and then put whatever money I have in the bank.
For example, I went from 48mil to 58mil between my last post and this one. I have the Platinum card too, but even with the stupidly large payout you get per impreg, it's actually slower than just grinding as a Trader. I only have 28k skill too.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No need, I'm still working on achievements, I just waste excess time on doing the Stock Trader job and then put whatever money I have in the bank.
For example, I went from 48mil to 58mil between my last post and this one. I have the Platinum card too, but even with the stupidly large payout you get per impreg, it's actually slower than just grinding as a Trader. I only have 28k skill too.
I myself just lost track :S although am on gold card.

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
I've saved up 48 mil. I want to get enough interest per week to afford Inari so she stays pregnant. It's taking a lot, I figured you need 125-150mil in the bank to be able to afford her once every 5-7 weeks.
If you go back to Inari the day after you knocked her up she offers up one of her 3 angels to you, so make that 20 mil a week since you can knock up all of her angels in one visit, just use the go see Inari option followed by knocking her up and choosing another angel instead.

• Wow
Reactions: Yamemai

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
I got this at the normal beach, you find her there and select 'pull off her top'
Thanks for narrowing it down for us. I haven't been able to find any information about this achievement (Tsubasa, SPF-80085 for search relevance) in this thread or anywhere else for that matter.

Do you happen to recall anything about when you triggered the event (# of impregs, where her fertility cycle was at, was she pregnant at the time or not, etc)? Anything that could help narrow down the conditions. I've been stuck on this one for a week now, its the last Main Harem achievement I'm missing (that's currently available). Would appreciate anything you (or anyone else) can contribute.

EDIT: Finally had the event trigger after about 90 weeks of trying. For me she was: pregnant (1st trimester so 6 weeks remaining), 28 impregnations, no one else pregnant except Miyu, fertility cycle was on her safe week, all other achievements were unlocked at the time of triggering the event.

Hoping this helps someone else. Feel like the odds of triggering the event are really low, but I might have just had really bad luck, hard to tell.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
If you go back to Inari the day after you knocked her up she offers up one of her 3 angels to you, so make that 20 mil a week since you can knock up all of her angels in one visit, just use the go see Inari option followed by knocking her up and choosing another angel instead.
One step at a time ;)

Shreknomicon

May 27, 2020
Could someone give me the console commands for money, work skill and career skill? my save wont transfer over and im trying to rapidly regain my progress.

Dec 26, 2019
Here is what i got so far :
Kiriya :

[1] “Newfag”:

-In week 10 or later.
-Go to the Coffee Shop -> “Browse the internet” -> Kiriya will show up.

[2]"stay hydrated"
-Buy KIRIGPP at HFF resort
-talk to her

[3]"To be continued"
-follow her from redlight district ( not sure about the conditions )

[4]"Gamer girl bath Water"
-follow her at her home by randomly meeting her at redlight district you wil interupt her bath

[5]"PGGERS"
-Meet her by using the harem page and apologise for interupting her bath she will take you to her home and you will have.

Reiko :

unlock : work as a contractor in the workpath construction until you meet her
-random encounter at the suburbs and choose to intercept her ( not follow her )

[1]" community outreach"
- i'm not clear on how i think its simply unlock her

[2]" Challenge accepted"
- when you have sex with her she will try to tire you out with preliminary you have to let her do that until the end

[3]"fertility godess"
- 10X impregnation

[4]"buddha sex"
- pregnant sex (require good favorability pray and giving money may help)

[5]"Just a normal girl"
-meet her at the manga store and offer her a date

Yurika :

[1] "beer goggles"
- get wasted ( drink until you passed out)

[2]"Fetal alcohol
- 10X impregnation

[3] "barrel aged"
-when pregnant she will change her outfit for her maid one

[4] "Party Fool"
-have sex with her during her shift ( it may requier for her to be pregnant, and or to have high favorability that you can raise by letting her finish her shift before joining her at her home to have sex )

[5]"deglaze"
- You can meet her at the library she will the offer you to cook for you at your home ( may requier hight favorability, and or to follow the book recomandation that she give you after sex at her home)

Tsubasa :

[1] "Got gud"
-beat her score at NTR defender

[2]"Training day"
after meeting her at the mail you can train her when given the choice don't abuse your right and be patient until she is ready to have sex

[3]"stage fright ?"
-Random enconter at the mall then follow her

[4]"game on"
-random enconter at the arcade

[5] "SPF-80085
-don't found it yet it's linked to meeting her at the beach but i don't know if it's the hff ressort one or the normal one

shiori :
unlock : buy the Av until you got the 6th one you will met her at the subrub

[1]"okaerinanasai"
-random scene when you wisit her to have sex during cooking or laundry

[2]"Mother milk#
-random scene when visiting her in the second trimester of pregnancy

[3] "pokemom: gotta watch'em all"
-get all her AV
7th at the beach
8th at the arcade quiz on the oedipe question answer shiori
9th at your home you can watch her AV, her standing picture on the left is clickable by clicking on her mouth she will guide you on a part of her anatomy to click on repeat until you got the AV
10th at the manga store you can grab it from a shelf

[4]"mommy island"
- after seeing all her scene you will talk about it
during the stay she will ask you to do activities you have to get her "pregnant" on each one.
For the last day you have to rent a bugalow you can do so by talking to your liaison at the hotel lobby

[5]"Motherlove"
After all that you can choose to return at a platonic love with your mother, i'm not sure you get this one if you choose to do so

Kazumi :

[1] "sibling rivalry"
-work on the first choice of corporate job until you have a random encounter with her then switch on the second job and do the same until CEO

[2]"siblings with benefit"
-following the previous [1]
- you shoold get her pregnant by then to continue you will have to talk ti her she will talk about her habit to take bath at the harafit after work,
So work a bit go to gym then go to bath unitil you met and impregnate her.
-after she will tell you of her habit of sleeping on the job to get energy, work until you can nap on the job to get a nice awakening
- normaly you can now met and fuck her freely

[3]"double trouble"
-impregnate her once, then continu to meet her at the gym or love hotel until a second pregnancy pop
/ ! \ you have to work on the corporate path to have all option if you don't you can only meet her at her home and not at work

[4]"Winter Wincest"
-talk to her on the 24/12 she will tell you christmas is near
-meet her the 25th

[5] "as good as it gets"
-See all her scene
I don't have the complete list there is several random enconter at her home and 2 of the when she is pregnant

Amber :

[1]"Amercican girl"
To meet unlock her ootori arcana and michelle must be pregnant then go to school and choose random classroom

[2]"southern hospitality"
When you have sex with her you have to fill her 4+ time Do so 10 times

[3]"No silicon valley"
Random enconter at HFF headquarter ( may need to have the last place to meet her at school : gym)

[4]"dawn's Early light"
Don't have sex with her impregnate ootori, michel and arcana, then wait for at least a complete fertility cycle before meeting her at the peak of her fertility cycle.

[5]"Manifest destiny"
Sex while pregnant

Shizuka :

[1] "Chad"
To meet her you need a 100+ impregnation conter and meet her at HFF headquarter accept her offer

[2]"forgiveness"
One of the sex scene spam her until you get it

[3]"Total stud"
One of the sex scene you have to unlock her 2 friend she will propose to go at a party with the 3

[4]" run home to daddy"
When you try to contact her and she and the others 2 and they are innacesible go to HFF ressort you will met them on the beach choose shizuka

[5] "netori"
10X impregnation

youko :

[1]"coming clean?"
When shizuka is pregnant (2nd semester it's unclear if the baby need to be her father's or your's) ask to meet shizuka she will present you youko

[2]"exploration!"
-random enconter at the mall go shopping with her and pay for her stuff on the roof choose the backdoor

[3]"Simp"
-random enconter at the mall go shopping with her and pay for her stuff

[4]"Storyline"
-you have to read all her lines i assume you have to meet her at the mall and ressort

[5]"Overstretched"
10X impregnation

Natsumi :

[1]"sharring is carring"
When shizuka is pregnant (2nd semester it's unclear if the baby need to be her father's or your's) ask to meet shizuka she will present you natsumi after youko

[2]"so smart so dumb"
have sex with her until the option is giving in the choices do get a BJ

[3]"now i feel bad"
her familiarity must be high then you can meet her on the train (i don't remember where) then you can choose to impregnate her while posing as an anonymous train molester that will make her cry.

[4]"saved vacation"
When you try to contact her and she and the others 2(shizuka, youko) and they are innacesible go to HFF ressort you will met them on the beach choose youko and natsumi

[5]"tight body ruined"
10X impregnation

Have fun not everything is 100% accurate
You rule!! Thanks

Reactions: stubzy123

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for narrowing it down for us. I haven't been able to find any information about this achievement (Tsubasa, SPF-80085 for search relevance) in this thread or anywhere else for that matter.

Do you happen to recall anything about when you triggered the event (# of impregs, where her fertility cycle was at, was she pregnant at the time or not, etc)? Anything that could help narrow down the conditions. I've been stuck on this one for a week now, its the last Main Harem achievement I'm missing (that's currently available). Would appreciate anything you (or anyone else) can contribute.
Well I had it on early cycle at first or second pregnancy, she did not show but was pregnant and it was after fully training her the soft way.

Reactions: metd23

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Could someone give me the console commands for money, work skill and career skill? my save wont transfer over and im trying to rapidly regain my progress.
Forgot the two skills, but money should just be money, and to help with the skills energy is stamina. An easy way to get the commands is to dump a save file onto saveeditonline, it'll show you the commands.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
There's an error in the quiz. Quiz answer is 1024 bytes make up a kilobyte. The correct answer is 1000.

1024 bytes make 1 kibibyte.
I've not heard of a "kibibyte", but for me a kilobyte has always been 1024 bytes. But according to Wkipedia, I find that either can be correct:

"The (SI) defines the prefix as 1000 (103); per this definition, one kilobyte is 1000 bytes. The internationally recommended unit symbol for the kilobyte is kB. In some areas of , particularly in reference to digital memory capacity, kilobyte instead denotes 1024 (2**10) bytes. This arises from the prevalence of in memory circuit design."

Reactions: Yamemai

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you very much. And the third quest of her. Is this in the gym too?
Scan Kazumi with the HFF app to obtain her ferility cycle info, don't have sex with anyone for one full cycle until her Fertility is maxed, then talk to her and ask to impregnate her, you'll have to do this twice.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes