4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
Where do I need to explore for Shizuka?
What I need to do with Kazumi after her 1st sex in office?
Same go with the bartender , what is the next step?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021

HFF HQ, I think right after getting Kurumi pregnant

From the Oracle hint it seems it's locked by date.

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
Most of your answers are a few pages back in here, consider this thread the most complete walkthrough until someone actually buckles up and does a real one.

Waylander000000

Apr 6, 2021
That's everything for Sybil right now. It's on the list, I promise, she has 14 other CGs that can be added to her story.
Oh, no pressure. Its cool that we can see progress. The reason for me asking was the post I saw earlier in thread. It said smth about having blue balls for 4 weeks then visiting harafit's bath, so i thought i yet have something to find. Come to think of it, later I couldn't find it anymore. Hallucination, maybe XD

Jul 16, 2019
guys a quick question so i dont mess up in version 0.0.4.0 if i reduce the pregnancy to lets say 2 weeks so i can hurry to 1000 pregnancies do i have danger to suffer a major bug ?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
HOPEFULLY no English translation, because if she gets licensed we'll have to drop her from the game.
translation on imdb says it is unnofficial anyway, so would still be unlicensed. (like how yosuga no sora was a 3rd party tl).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Everyone asking about NTR, i only found this. it's netori tho.
also there is a scene with usagi girl in library but im not sure it's our MC or just someone random because the male charater named "???" but we did have option to follow "her".

edit : the usagi girl debunked at post above, the male character is our MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't take this too seriously, like it isn't an full-on counter-argument or anything just found this a little amusing and wanted to throw something in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tldnr: yes that tag should not be there.

ahem, now back to looking for katya in search (the whole reason I even saw this :S )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
TashiDev

I don't know who to specifically tell this to. However there is a typo in shiori_travel.rpy

1618549751113.png

The variable is spelt revelation, and not revalation, so it isn't set to true here. (and I assume it creates a new variable instead?).

I doubt it was intentional, because when I set it to true using the console manually, the disc it enables shows up but says it doesn't play. (since it isn't implemented as of yet).

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i have reach 1000 impregnetions and i have one scene with inari but it isn't unlocked at the harem menu. do i have to do something else?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
people complaining about the 1,000,000 payment for the bunny....

meanwhile me:
1618552316307.png

I didn't cheat any of it, that interest rate, and all the investments have quite the payoff. (didn't even realise it was so much :S )

Reactions: Konstantinus

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
i'm struck at shizuka. The hint was clear, to knock her up when she's preg , but how? The hospital doesn't show her name when it come to 1 week left, calling her doesn't trigger anything, finding at HFF just bring you to dead end

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
guys a quick question so i dont mess up in version 0.0.4.0 if i reduce the pregnancy to lets say 2 weeks so i can hurry to 1000 pregnancies do i have danger to suffer a major bug ?
Impregnations, not births. Keep that timer on 7, pretty sure any other speed is prone to bugs.

I'm stuck with Kiriya, her 3rd achievement, gotten her 1st and 2nd ones already. Two people have listed two different ways to get it, and neither of them are working.

Kiriya :

[3]"To be continued"
-follow her from redlight district ( not sure about the conditions )
Have you found out the conditions yet? I have gotten zero prompts to follow her from there. Only possibility is that she needs to be at the gym first, but...

She'll appear in the Gym Boxing when she's not pregnant, after that head to the red light district where another event'll play out, tail her and apologize later. Tail her again and then apologize another time and you should have completed all of her events.
I've never seen her at the gym, ever, even with mass save scumming, to try and force her to appear. How do I get her to show?

What the FUCK, okay, so, do not try looking for Kiriya when she's max fertility, I tried to get her with 100+ loads and gave up, VERY first trip to the gym the very next week, on her safe day, and shes fucking there.
Complete. BITCH.

people complaining about the 1,000,000 payment for the bunny....

meanwhile me:
[pic of 38mil]
I didn't cheat any of it, that interest rate, and all the investments have quite the payoff. (didn't even realise it was so much :S )
I've saved up 48 mil. I want to get enough interest per week to afford Inari so she stays pregnant. It's taking a lot, I figured you need 125-150mil in the bank to be able to afford her once every 5-7 weeks.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Impregnations, not births. Keep that timer on 7, pretty sure any other speed is prone to bugs.

I'm stuck with Kiriya, her 3rd achievement, gotten her 1st and 2nd ones already. Two people have listed two different ways to get it, and neither of them are working.

Have you found out the conditions yet? I have gotten zero prompts to follow her from there. Only possibility is that she needs to be at the gym first, but...

I've never seen her at the gym, ever, even with mass save scumming, to try and force her to appear. How do I get her to show?

I've saved up 48 mil. I want to get enough interest per week to afford Inari so she stays pregnant. It's taking a lot, I figured you need 125-150mil in the bank to be able to afford her once every 5-7 weeks.
Spam pass weeks :) or if you farming preggies, then use the resort chick trick a few pages back.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes