4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

ChrysChrys

Mar 11, 2020
So I have 90% of Shiori's events complete, but there's still no prompt to invite her to the resort. I'm sure I've done all the events from clicking on her portrait on the harem page. Is there something I'm missing from exploration?
Did you find her in the hot spring? If i remember correct that's the last part of her encounters. Also there is a scene in the hospital the last week of her pregnancy.

Reactions: brianthebard

brianthebard

Apr 21, 2018
Did you find her in the hot spring? If i remember correct that's the last part of her encounters. Also there is a scene in the hospital the last week of her pregnancy.
Yeah I found her in the hot springs. I tried the hospital scene, but it didn't update the event percentage.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
1618385774645.png
this happens when i try to save over a version 4.0.0 save
Edit: the version 4.0.0 in game updater wouldn't let me update the game so i had to do it manually :(

Jul 16, 2019
So I have 90% of Shiori's events complete, but there's still no prompt to invite her to the resort. I'm sure I've done all the events from clicking on her portrait on the harem page. Is there something I'm missing from exploration? *Edit: The fortune teller says : "I see... the red string betwix, bright and shining. The relationship between you two has reached full potential!" So I assume this is confirmation that I'm done with the events, but still don't can't invite her to the resort.
did u get her in the pool when u working as life guard, u have to get her pregnant in each type of scene before vaccation opens up, also theres the scene where she make a AV tape with you when u randomly watch her dvds

brianthebard

Apr 21, 2018
did u get her in the pool when u working as life guard, u have to get her pregnant in each type of scene before vaccation opens up, also theres the scene where she make a AV tape with you when u randomly watch her dvds
Got every scene, both preg and non-preg versions. I dug around the pages (p. 106 was where the answer was), and turns out it'll unlock after she's been impregnated 20+ times on top of seeing all her scenes.

HenWithSalt

Dec 10, 2017
Did you have the event where she is she pregnant and has she left the Island to give birth on Monday? Keep in mind the Resort plays out each day of a single week.
I don't believe so, I've came back to the island a bunch of times after each week ended and it's still lock, I can interact with Katya at the pool but not a night since the door is always locked. I really am hoping I haven't glitched out my save or something.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
I don't believe so, I've came back to the island a bunch of times after each week ended and it's still lock, I can interact with Katya at the pool but not a night since the door is always locked. I really am hoping I haven't glitched out my save or something.
I have the same issue. I didn't know about her affection system and when I started to get locked out every night I checked in a save editor and saw she was at -60 affection (the minimum according to another variable). I started to do the catch and release thing at the pool and now my affection is up to +30 but she still won't unlock the doors at night and I never got the scene with another dude trying to rape her at the pool.

Now at the pool she willingly accepts your advances and even encourages it so is the game just fucked at this point because I got her to -60 or is this an intended mechanic?

HenWithSalt

Dec 10, 2017
I have the same issue. I didn't know about her affection system and when I started to get locked out every night I checked in a save editor and saw she was at -60 affection (the minimum according to another variable). I started to do the catch and release thing at the pool and now my affection is up to +30 but she still won't unlock the doors at night and I never got the scene with another dude trying to rape her at the pool.

Now at the pool she willingly accepts your advances and even encourages it so is the game just fucked at this point because I got her to -60 or is this an intended mechanic?
Yup that exactly summarized what I did as well, guess we both fucked up and soft locked ourselves out of her event...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Played the game a bit and have to say it is overall very enjoyable and great time sink, even if maybe slightly to RNG heavy overall for some events and I do think hiding one of the events with your sister behind only two days of the year and necessitating players to change their own computers calendar to see them and her ending as well or wait over 8 months for them is a bit much. (Especially since that can give some problems with some internet sites and such, like the saveeditor one). I would advice devs to change that or allow there to be an X-mas period in game that does not depend on the players computer date but choice or turning up every 52 weeks played. (Maybe an idea for extra content with all the girls at an end off year update). :)

Last edited:

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
same issue, dont know if its cause i did it before i got all her other ones or something?
I have finished clicking shiori it just showed me 2 hidden video but i didn't get the AV 9
Are you guys using 0.4.0.1? We attempted to fix it in that release but since we couldn't get the same issue to happen for us we had to try and guess what was going on and fix around that. Try upgrading to 0.4.0.1 and going back to the video page, it should credit you with the missing video. If not, consider joining our discord and sharing a save file and I can try to repair the issue for you.

ChrysChrys

Mar 11, 2020
Are you guys using 0.4.0.1? We attempted to fix it in that release but since we couldn't get the same issue to happen for us we had to try and guess what was going on and fix around that. Try upgrading to 0.4.0.1 and going back to the video page, it should credit you with the missing video. If not, consider joining our discord and sharing a save file and I can try to repair the issue for you.
All is good about your discord but what discord are you talking about? If it's the official discord of haramass then i joined a long time ago but the role doesn't disappear and i can't join the threads. Also i asked a dev if he could like help a little but he didn't even bother to ask the problem and just said a plain "No". If this is how you help the players then i am amazed

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
All is good about your discord but what discord are you talking about? If it's the official discord of haramass then i joined a long time ago but the role doesn't disappear and i can't join the threads. Also i asked a dev if he could like help a little but he didn't even bother to ask the problem and just said a plain "No". If this is how you help the players then i am amazed
Okay, continue to be amazed, then. I'm not going to get into your personal experiences with our discord. The discord server has rules on how to remove the sperm cell role. And devs get DM'd bullshit all the time so that's why the rules state don't message devs/admins and use the designated help/bugs channels for shit about the game. If you cbf to follow those instructions you can't really want help that badly.

Reactions: chrisdevchroma

ChrysChrys

Mar 11, 2020
Okay, continue to be amazed, then. I'm not going to get into your personal experiences with our discord. The discord server has rules on how to remove the sperm cell role. And devs get DM'd bullshit all the time so that's why the rules state don't message devs/admins and use the designated help/bugs channels for shit about the game. If you cbf to follow those instructions you can't really want help that badly.
First of all lets get something straight, I never asked you to get into my personal experiences and my message was not bullshit so before you say something at least know what really happened.

Itelethozo

Oct 11, 2018
I can't unlock the Shiori achievments, the locket stays on them (i got all her videos already). Any idea what should i do?

outkats

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
First of all lets get something straight, I never asked you to get into my personal experiences and my message was not bullshit so before you say something at least know what really happened.
I don't need to know what really happened. People who read the discord's rules generally have no issues with our server.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes