4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

ChrysChrys

Mar 11, 2020
Bad news for you: the path is randomized. it won't work for every other players.
Exactly this. It's totally random for every game. If you start a new game the path will be different

For kirto12 have shizuka pregnant and have the option of 7 weeks for pregnancy. Then go when her belly is big to her and she will introduce you to one of them

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
The fuck are you smoking? Saying a game in development isn't an insult to anyone, in any way, it is a commonly known and normal issue that game developers have always dealt with, since before even the conception of video games, as programs in general undergo bug testing phases.

What I'm talking about are the idiots who don't protect themselves from unavoidable potential issues that occur because of bugs, glitches or even crashes. Which methods of doing so includes reading patch notes, backing up saves, and keeping multiple saves.
Hm Hmm, I see I Thought You were insulting them cuz I just can't stand it when someone insults one of the Games that I enjoy but seriously dude watch your language most of them can pretty much be an insult to anyone -.-

ChrysChrys

Mar 11, 2020
Hm Hmm, I see I Thought You were insulting them cuz I just can't stand it when someone insults one of the Games that I enjoy but seriously dude watch your language most of them can pretty much be an insult to anyone -.-
Today anything you say can be considered insult, racism or whatever else you can think of. As for my statement about the save error i too never said it to judge the devs or anything. Making this game needs lots of time and debugging and since i studied many programming languages i know how hard it is.

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
Can you get Katya more positive towards you or will she always be indifferent?
The path to Katya's happiness is quite difficult, it's a lot easier to ignore her first until you have upgraded your card level to Gold SX (700 impregs I think that was). Once you have the card level don't interact with her until you see her in the pool where you swim up to her and grope her, don't do anything to her and repeat this until an event fires where after your groping you hear her scream for you when another old fart cardholder wants to impregnate her, he has the 400 impreg Gold card level so you need to outrank him for him to give up on Katya, she will then see you in a better light and will have sex with you without being annoyed, you still have to be careful not to do anything to hurt her though or she'll plummet back to misery status.

When she's not happy you can offer her a massage, you need to learn Massaging from Rena on the beach (Wendesday and Friday mornings), once you've learned it from her which takes quite a lot of encounters you can make her happy again, if you suck at massaging she will shoot down any further offer since you hurt her the first time. At least I haven't managed to get out of that hole, which led me to start over and go on the ignore path described earlier.

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone know why the door to the observatory is locked now? My relationship with Katya is postive too
Did you have the event where she is she pregnant and has she left the Island to give birth on Monday? Keep in mind the Resort plays out each day of a single week.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
Today anything you say can be considered insult, racism or whatever else you can think of. As for my statement about the save error i too never said it to judge the devs or anything. Making this game needs lots of time and debugging and since i studied many programming languages i know how hard it is.
dose anyone know what game shizuka is from?
Oh, you can get her when you get around 100-200 pregnancy I think, and visit the H.F.F and you'll get 2 choices whether to accept her or not because she's an NTR character after that you can progress with her again in the mall.

kwasikor24

Apr 13, 2021
The fuck are you smoking? Saying a game in development isn't an insult to anyone, in any way, it is a commonly known and normal issue that game developers have always dealt with, since before even the conception of video games, as programs in general undergo bug testing phases.

What I'm talking about are the idiots who don't protect themselves from unavoidable potential issues that occur because of bugs, glitches or even crashes. Which methods of doing so includes reading patch notes, backing up saves, and keeping multiple saves.
I think that you are the who is smoking, im Kwasikor24,
do you smoke everyday?

Reactions: torposn

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone Know How to Progress with Kiriya? I'm stuck with her on the "Drink Fresh Kristine"
She'll appear in the Gym Boxing when she's not pregnant, after that head to the red light district where another event'll play out, tail her and apologize later. Tail her again and then apologize another time and you should have completed all of her events.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
When she's not happy you can offer her a massage, you need to learn Massaging from Rena on the beach (Wendesday and Friday mornings), once you've learned it from her which takes quite a lot of encounters you can make her happy again, if you suck at massaging she will shoot down any further offer since you hurt her the first time. At least I haven't managed to get out of that hole, which led me to start over and go on the ignore path described earlier.
Ah thanks, I was wondering why I'd want to get massage lessons over knocking up Rena. Just got to 400 yesterday so still a long grind to go it seems

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
It's the Hara Fit Gym above the Mall in the location map and select the spar option, you'll see her Boxing a sandbag.
Oh actually to solve the " Drink Fresh Kristine " Problem you have to buy one or more on the Resort then Visit Kiriya then unlocked the Option. That method is for something else, what is it for? Need it for future tips.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes