4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

Waylander000000

Apr 6, 2021
How the hell do I unlock the black haired girl on the right. I mean the one thats below Hinako. Also how do I get Sybil's intro done/ HAd a scene at her place and in the center storage room, but can't figure whats next. And how to progress Katya's root? I belive i should find her hiking, but it doesn't seem to work after all. I also tried to browse through the previous posts, bur theres simply to many of them, so sorry, if this already was asked before

Waylander000000

Apr 6, 2021
Can Someone Help, What does it mean by Completing Kazumi and Sybil's Intro?
For Kasumi i guess you need to unlock ability to sex with her at any time. So after you worked as a CEO and had sex for the first time you wait about 2-3 weeks without having sex with anybody then go talk to her when she's at her peak condition. Repeat two times. And I guess thats it. As for Sybil I dont really know myself, sorry

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lil Caster

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
How the hell do I unlock the black haired girl on the right.
You have to work in the construction job until you get an event where you repair the Shrine, that's when you meet her for the first time but she runs away, next explore the Suburbs and choose the option to cut her off. This also unlocks praying at the shrine which boosts your fertility for the week.

chrisdevchroma

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all, we just released a new (patch) update 0.4.0.1 which fixes a few game breaking bugs and some other minor annoying issues.

For downloads see the updated post on our website:

KNOWN ISSUE: SAVES IMPORTED FROM 0.4.0.0 CAN'T BE SAVED IN 0.4.0.1
WILL BE SOLVED IN NEXT PATCH 0.4.0.2 (soon tm)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- CURRENT VERSION v 0.4.0.1 Release --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

##### WHAT'S NEW #####

- Bugfixes:
+ Fixed a bug that prevented players to leave the resort if an event triggered at the start of day 8 (it's the end of your endless vacations, go back to the mainland degenerate)
+ Fixed a bug that created lag on the main screen
+ Fixed some typos
+ Fixed some return bugs on Amber and Yurika

- Improvements:
+ Some items now appear "Sold out" when you can't buy more in the shop
We will now concentrate on making more content for the following update which will be 0.4.1.0 if no other massive game breaking bugs will be found, as described in our development cycle.

##### DEV ROADMAP #####

0.5.0.0 and beyond - Jumping on the Isekai bandwagon three years after everyone
- We will just let you imagine what it mean
- Will also rework some internal mechanics to make developing the game easier
- Maybe a removed girl will come back ?

##### DEV CYCLE #####

Phase 1: Upon release of a new version we will provide minor bug fixes for no more than 7 days. After that the dev team shifts its focus to the next release. Any absolutely game breaking bugs will still be addressed after the 7 day cutoff, but minor issues will not be fixed until the following release.
Phase 2: What I fondly call the dev free for all. The devs are given full autonomy to experiment and add content (within reason) to the game. This phase continues for an indeterminate amount of time.
Phase 3: When we feel that enough new content for the game has been finished we will assess the sections of code that are still in progress and make a list of which sections we want to focus on for the release, and what sections will be put on the backburner.
Phase 4: Wrap up the sections of code specified in phase 3 and comment out or remove code that won't be released yet.
Phase 5: Internal bug testing. The dev team will start fresh saves and attempt to play through the game and fix any bugs that pop up. New content is a must, but all content is preferred time permitting. We do have other obligations outside the game.
Phase 6: Public testing. The game will receive a limited release. (Usually active participants in the chat room). Testers are expected to report any bugs they find so we can fix them.
Following Phase 6 the game will be released and we start all over again.

Last edited:

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
Guys how to progress with Michelle to unlock side character? I asked fortune teller for help but i dont understand that.

Blububuppp

Feb 3, 2020
NTR defender cheats. I hated it to so have fun.
Cheats.
Very high sanity.
Each face counts as 100 kills.
No longer insta fail on killing red faces.
Misses give ammo.
Kills give ammo.
Increase boss damage.

Any more request than reply to me here. I might look into it.

How to use that?

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Yeah, those 3 had pictures in one of the posts on the dev's website quite a while ago. 0.4 is the first time I ever unlocked Inari (or Miyu for that matter) so I was just CG hunting when I found them, wanted to see if Inari had any preg CG (she do) and stumbled across these angels myself by accident. The blog update made me believe they were supposed to be cosplayers on the Resort eventually.

I know the CG in this game is just ripped from elsewhere, and I have a list of characters that I'd like to know from which games they came from, that elf angel being one of them.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
If you blind fools READ, you'd see in the patch notes that the inability to save your 0.4.0.0 in the new patch is an issue that will be fixed in the next bugfix.

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes