4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Is there a point for this pelvic massages? Is there any special event unlocked?
The game explains it all if you simply read it. It's a high risk, supposed to be high reward thing. I feel like it's broken, though, because even if you do have it happen without any of the "oops" moments, your fertility doesn't seem to improve, which it's meant to. HOWEVER, I have seen a failed attempt do the opposite of what it's supposed to do, so I think the entire thing is broken.

What's meant to happen with the pelvic massage:
It increases your fertility, not your stamina.
It can fail in two different ways:
- If the masseuse orgasms
- If the masseuse is impregnated during the massage
Failure via impregnation results in a supposed -90% fertility for a week or longer and a blackout to the next day, and a failure by orgasm is I believe little to no change (maybe a slight loss in fertility) and the stamina cost to get it done goes to waste.
During the event, you are sometimes prompted to force abort the massage if she's about to orgasm, but it doesn't always appear, and even if it does, you're not always successful at preventing her from reaching orgasm. On a successful massage, where nothing goes wrong, you are prompted for a round 2, which is supposed to have a greater impact, but like I said before, hard to tell since the entire event seems broken.

tl;dr the only thing that seems to work in the event is the -90% fertility for a week or more if you fail by impregnating your masseuse.
Note: I did see a really odd +10% or +20% increase to my fertility stats ONCE upon a failure by orgasm, but I haven't seen it since, mostly because my game now refuses to give me a failure by orgasm.

Skiiiiiiii

Apr 5, 2017
how do i get the kuzumi's last achievment?
You need to find the rest of the bonus scenes. I just stopped visiting her for like 4 weeks while she was not pregnant and then visited her again and a bonus scene began playing. With this i got the last achievment

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
You need to find the rest of the bonus scenes. I just stopped visiting her for like 4 weeks while she was not pregnant and then visited her again and a bonus scene began playing. With this i got the last achievment
i see . i am at 75% from her bonus events . i assume that this scene is random, also do i have to work in corporate and talk to her at home or at work?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The exact hint is Her father will give her no rest until her belly swells with child. That is when you must strike.

That's the answer. I don't know how I could have made it more clear.

Though to be fair, you probably play on preg duration 3 where her belly never has the chance to swell with child.
so could you be more clearer on what your saying .... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: jk jk

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone know if there are any console codes for: Fixing injuries from the gym, and increasing random encounter rates? Thanks if you do know.

Jun 1, 2017
Anybody having issues with the Stamina Juice stuff not working? Up till now, I could take two a week, but I just went to the HFF resort and now neither of the stamina juices seem to work. I can activate the fertility boosters, but not the stamina juices.

Reactions: S3pnDHbf

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Anybody having issues with the Stamina Juice stuff not working? Up till now, I could take two a week, but I just went to the HFF resort and now neither of the stamina juices seem to work. I can activate the fertility boosters, but not the stamina juices.
the entirety of the resort is 1 week and u can only use 1 fert pot and 2 stam pots a week
if ur having an issue with stamina send me ur save file and i can increase the cap for u or i can sent u my save if ud like

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes