4.20 star(s) 23 Votes
Dec 26, 2019
Hey guys!

1/ Is there a trick with the fifth date of Hayasaki?

2/ I clicked on the mouth of shiori and nothing more than a dialogue line. What am I missing please?

Could use some help with those...

Apr 10, 2018
That stats page is slightly outdated, Kurumi will happen eventually, look in the park. Save scum it til you get her.
I've met her at the park, but all she does is demand my money.
EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just stupid. You gotta meet her a second time.

Last edited:

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
I think my save got fucked after I did Eris' first island event. Since then I can't seem to be able to impregnate anyone, it's like I have -50 to fertility. Did this happen to anyone else? Any way to fix this?

poil

May 18, 2017
I think my save got fucked after I did Eris' first island event. Since then I can't seem to be able to impregnate anyone, it's like I have -50 to fertility. Did this happen to anyone else? Any way to fix this?
Did you also get a pelvic massage this week ? It gives a big but temporary fertility penalty.

Reactions: aedirn

SanguineYip

Jan 2, 2018
KAZUMI GUIDE:

First after unlocking her scan her with HFF App to know her Cycle.
Work in Office to the moment of being CEO.
After that (if remembered correctly) will be first scene.
Do her in bath (from my last post "when you work in Office you will be transferred to map with info that you have to much energy -> go to Gym -> after workout go to Bath (not Shower)")
After that NO SEX for >4weeks -> ask her to have sex (when she has max pregnancy chance) -> go to Love Hotel -> make population +1
Repeat last step -> unlocked Achievement about ending her Intro -> you can now look for her bonus scenes.
Never saw the scan option. So kinda stuck.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
The only girl I am stuck on is the blue haired chick from the arcade.

I already managed to have sex with her in the arcade, the gym and in the suburbs/her apartment.

My problem is that I can't seem to unlock the "complete the introduction" achievement.

Never saw the scan option. So kinda stuck.
Did you already do the "Sex in the gym bath"? I think you do that and the BJ in the office first.
To get the BJ in the office you must go without sex until you have wet-dreams, then work as CEO until you get the option to take a nap.

Waylander000000

Apr 6, 2021
Hey guys, I have a small problem. For some reason I'm unable to drink energy drinks at the resort. Iopen the backpack, click on them and still nothing. At first i thought its only two for the whole week, cause it helped previously, but later it didn't work at all. Is this a bug or some kind of feature? Though it doesn't make playing that difficult it would be cool to know the solution

Reactions: nevrize

poil

May 18, 2017
Is there a point for this pelvic massages? Is there any special event unlocked?
I have no idea, it's just that tou get to impregnate one of the masseuse at the ressort when she is alone. It's not related to any of the harem girl as far as I know.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I don't know what I was thinking, but I accidentally thought the game was called "Harambe Simulator".

My mind: "OH LOOK A HARAMBE SIMULATOR ON F95ZONE, what's gonna be the story? Harambe helps an 18 years old virgin to get laid through his godly power? Or he develops gorilla muscles and beats the shit out of rapists, murderers, and thieves to get laid?"

Me: " Dude, it is called Haramase, not Harambe, calm the fuck down"

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes